Sunken Giveaway Riddle

im really surprised execution is so fucking low I thought this would be like a pirate being executed

I wish I could guess again for riddle three because I’m starting to think it’s a funeral or something, because funerals exist irl but I don’t think there’s been a bonafide one in AO unless tucker gets one

Yeah I am REALLY suprised about that I thought I had it

Qe are talking about the whole Arcane Universe boy just AO

i had a stroke typing that but you get my point
theres also a cemetary in AA so bodies were buried

I dont think it is since it seems like someone did the murder

ima go with a hunch
riddle 1 final guess the durza boom.
I feel like this might be someone who drowned from the durza boom I dunno but I have a guess and I dont know what else to guess @Divanochi

whats the au again?

this doesnt even fit cause it didnt happen in real life but fuck it. we’ll see if its close or not anyhow

The arcane universe

Incorrect

funeral riddle 3 final guess

for riddle 1, my final guess is the void since the most accurate guess was the ocean and the ocean is kind of like a void + the void is capitalized in the riddle

incorrect

2 Likes

Incorrect

This part of the hint is particularly interesting, because keyword STILL EXIST could imply they have existed before but no longer do?

I’m talking about the 3rd riddle in particular

Yeah i thought about that aswell

The third riddle answer used to exist in AU but no longer does

But it exists in our world

Well let’s narrow down our options

It has always existed in our world so it can’t be something supernatural like magic, curses etc.

Whats weird is that the exiled, the peacekeeper, and arthur are accurate despite being only in AU