Sunken Giveaway Riddle

Now we are getting to a point where it got too specific. If the right answer comes up in your head, it will all click. But thinking of new guesses is too hard right now because they have to include this and that.

The answer is probably easier than we are thinking. After all, I don’t imagine Divanochi sitting there thinking “mhm yes, let’s make the answer to this riddle the void. They would absolutely guess that”

Yeah I see what you mean but we are making our guesses based on the most accurate information that we have
No matter how far away we are from the answer eventually we will reach a turning point

its probably something like their personality or what they’ve done like they’re all tired people so whats a word for that and that also means something that can be done

I mean the thing is that they are ranked depending on the guess behind it, not on a scale. Like you use a hammer for a screw, right? But someone guesses an ant, another guesses a monitor. The monitor is better to use for a screw than an ant but both of them are still wacky and not close to the answer.

2 Likes

I wish I could like this 100 times

honestly if you got nothing just start making shit up take a step back and look at it again

Nevermind I misunderstood what you said

is a sea cluster a word? like whats a word for all the seas just seas? whatever it is guess that might be it. also if you dont have a guess (like im not going to have a guess tomorrow) just make something up like I dunno sad or just something like weather for first one. maybe rain or storm?

which riddle are we going to brainstorm on?

I suggest the 3rd one since we have a huge hint for it

Lets break it down,

O, these arms, I carry them. -------> Potentially means the arm of the said person, indicating they have done something with them.

O, these decisions, I withstand their weight. -------> Said person done decisions that seem to be very hefty, affecting life on the long term.

O, this news, how sorrowful indeed. -------> Not sure on this one. Could mean the aftermath of what said person have done, which became into news for other people.

O, my witness, watch over me. -------> No clue on this, maybe said person is relying on their witness to be merciful?

I already guessed maelstorm and it was pit really far back on the list

Dang, then nvm.

I think an easier way to look at it is to narrow down on our options

The 3rd riddle is something that has previously existed in the Arcane Universe but it no longer does

It is also something that has and still exists in our current world

continents

1 Like

or it could be an animal, a lot of them did go extinct during the durza/theos clash

This is assuming @Divanochi hasn’t misspelled it or something

But it doesn’t tie into the actual riddle itself.

Islands

i think the au has islands