"Surprise" environmental effects should only deal CurHP% damage

"Surprise" environmental effects should only deal CurHP% damage
effort 4.821428571428571 28 quality 4.870967741935484 31 reasonability 4.971428571428572 35

lol

first lightning strike at 200 hrs actually but close enough to 50
after that tho i got hit around 5 times

if he wanted it to be immersive, he should make it do like 400 damage tops, the amount of people that die when struck by lightning is surprisingly low, at 10% roughly, granted the rest of the 90% do suffer disabilities, but oh my god is this number incredibly inflated in AO.

got struck again today, never going back in until this is fixed

2 Likes

I got struck like 5 times my last expedition, this is way too common, especially when Im fighting mutated atlanteans

thanks system

1 Like

the system is NOT going to let this suggestion die.
(for good reason)

1 Like

Honestly, I think environmental effects should just one-shot you regardless of max hp
Just get luckier bro

so true

There is no way you seriously expect us to have ultra instinct reaction speed and fucking block lightning. Do you even realize how incredibly STUPID that sounds?

You can easily block 2/3 of the three-piece combo, idk what you are talking about :kissing_heart:

There really should be an indicator whenever lightning is about to strike

lightning should just not be able to damage us at all ngl

Normal lightning is random; the 3-combo has an audible warning sound (that is usually overriden by other noises, lol)

Reduce the damage if lightning by 50%, and it won’t 3rd party your fights. Reduce the chance for it to strike near or at the player so it will be more an ambience more than op killing device

even the system says this suggestion should be added wtf

1 Like

Have it do 200-250 damage, but the paralyzing effect last for much much longer

keep this alive fr

1 Like