Tell me dah trees of magics

photons actually cannot harm us physically, they pass through us, they’re too small sized :nerd_face: (no I’m not kidding this is a real fact)

can you like please improve your grammar a little it’s borderline impossible for me to decipher what you’re talking about tbh.

neutrinos cannot physically harm us (usually as I will prove) they pass through us they are too small sized, but if you’re on earth when the sun’s supernova happens and you’re immune to all the other stuff a supernova does the neutrinos STILL would kill you from just how many are released

no, i rly dont care about my grammar, and i rly dont like trying 1 percent of useless things such as grammar bc as long as they understand it, its fine, i dont touch grass but i do touch cement.

neutrinos can’t kill us either… lmao

d i d y o u f u c k i n g r e a d t h e c o m m e n t

okay then I’m not taking you seriously because you sound like a toddler and it is impossible to decipher

no, they don’t.

I read this perfectly fine.

anyways we’re straying off topic here smh, back to petal magic energy whatever

ok, cough cough. First of all, you don’t gotta be offended and this is my opinion. Now, leaf magic is the most dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Leaf wouldn’t have any good effects, yes it would be a little fast but it would do very low damage. Second of all, it would have horrible clash rates since almost everything would destroy it. Third of all, idk

its very clearly explosion though

1 Like

dude don’t even bother I have been trying to nail the same damn concept into this person’s head for like half an hour now there is no point in starting a discussion.

oh my god child you have seriously not been paying any attention, we explained this already like several times.

okay but so do a lot of other magics tbh.

yeah but they got fine effects, other than the magics that r just complete trash,

sumhow been 2 hours, idk man

when you say fine effects, you mean as in like, all of them? there isn’t an inherently bad effect, and the ones that deal no damage have synergy purposes.

literally just said other than the magics that r trash.

well besides that weird shadow thing and wind’s knockback, those, alright, those are pretty abhorrent in terms of usability.

I don’t understand I really don’t understand.

does anyone get the point this guy is trying to make??

mmm, all the fire magics r the same thing too, they all have burning effects, all r fire but dif colors, and just have dif rarities with dif bigger moves.