Terraria Calamity Infernum Gameplay Thread:Master Mode Edition

some people beat Jared?

Donā€™t know about Jared, but I know people have done Cirrus

XB-Hekate sounds plausible to beat, but still painful nontheless.

I have seen videos of people no-hitting Cirrus lol.

Thatā€™s basically getfixedboi in a nutshell

i meanā€¦if we lower the difficulty to Normal (which turns into Expert because of GetFixedBoi) and turn it into Revengeanceā€¦it shouldnā€™t be that bad.

We also might switch classesā€¦again, i want to go to my little boy Rogueā€¦i missed this class so much like it was my child, i just lost the memories of casually turning Worms into molten gummy wormsā€¦and humiliating DOG in Vanilla Calamity.

got 62 attempts on DOG and none of them were a winā€¦DOG is a perfectly balanced boss with no issues whatsoever.

took out a pretty good chunk out of our map for the world arena with a drill containment unit, which instantly vaporizes any block and wall it comes across, which makes the oreexcavator mod obsolete.

(No images because Forumsā€™s having an error.)

The things infernum forces you to do just to fight one boss properly

Maybe if he didnā€™t have a fat ass it wouldā€™ve been over already.

I only keep failing to him because of body hits, i parry his head 90% of the time.

Also got the Cherished Sealocketā€¦not sure what to replace it for.

Uses Bereft Vassalā€™s Trident to beat the shit out of DOG:performs well
Uses Deathā€™s Ascension:Dies 10 seconds later

is my brain just stupid or what.

Tested Omega Blue armor, outstanding performance.

L + Ratio DOG, got him to 61.1% health, which means that my armor was the issue behind the lack of progress.

Holy Shit 43% Health letā€™s go!

whoā€™s the cocky one now, DOG?

Your trial of life will expire soon, and i will be happy to turn your corpse into a A4 Medium Rare Wagyu.

update:22.5%, my heart is gonna make me have a heart attack anytime soon. (from stress)

It seems we are gonna get stuck on the laser grid, because of my PC turning into a toaster from the telegraphs + Tesla and Inferno Potion visuals, i meanā€¦i need that extra damage, okay?

After iā€™ll beat him legit, i am just gonna massacre him by cheating in my next Infernum Playthroughs, like Nameless Deity said:ā€œGet that Rod of Harmony Devourer of Gods out of here, I donā€™t want to see that ever gain!ā€,Whatever your opinion on this isā€¦I donā€™t give a shit.

Alrighty, gonna write some lore behind the scenes and then iā€™ll cook up a world arena, i need to make this as easy as possible without cheats or anything.

From what iā€™ve also seenā€¦Cirrusā€™s Odd Mushroom has a 50% increase to damageā€¦but makes you literally on crack, is that correct? That would make DOG turn into a puppy instead of a pitbull from the amount of brain damage iā€™ll give him soon.

Lol DOGā€™s AI was goofy and it started circling around me as if we were playing those snake-based io. games.

And he managed to land a head shot but it didnā€™t count as one because i got him below 80% health before it registered.

obraz_2024-01-06_132439215

What?

I sometimes forget that exists

The Forums are back up with image posting, hereā€™s the progress.

My PCā€™s gradually turning into a toaster from the amount of moving liquids.