Testers, What is Your Process?

Well isn’t that unfair

I’m pretty sure most people would prefer to have a chance of having their items restored though

nah

but it’s the same thing. You’re choosing to restore only some people’s items

Sure, anyone would like the chance of gaining back their items. But if only a few randomly chosen get their items back, the rest will be at Vetex’s throat lol.

There cannot be special exceptions for certain players. Everything must be fair.

we restore everyone for those bugs.

we are incapable of restoring everyone for this bug.

dats pretty much all there is to say

1 Like

But wouldn’t the community respond positively to the mods doing something they like (giving them a chance of having their items restored)

This ain’t some lab experiment man.

theyd think its extremely insulting
hell they could even think the bug was planned at this point just to host some random restore giveaway

I made a topic for this

They already think it’s extremely insulting

1.66x drops for 5 days from losing sunken

i mean at this point idk how ill live without luck 3, makes the game so much more enjoyable

2 Likes

Did you get your sunkens back?

Also that just speaks for how badly the base rates are

I’ve always felt potions should be a little bit more overall encouraged by the storyline and by maybe NPCs and whatnot for newer players to start figuring out their useful effects earlier (like using ironskin for elius) but this is isn’t what I was intending for

ill be in agony when the luck is gone, chests feel much more rewarding with it

so true

yes, this happens every single update.

Major bug appears that either cannot be replicated or wasn’t in our testing, then every kid spams “OMG testers didn’t test what are they doing???”

13 Likes

I hear about this happening in literally every game I’ve ever seen.
I genuinely don’t understand why it surprises people at this point.

1 Like

fr these kids are starting to piss me off with how much they complain :sob: i cant imagine how you must feel seeing complaints 24 fucking 7

like ive said before, if you dont like the game, play something else…