Testers, What is Your Process?

it was 4

This exists in deepwoken but usually game devs test in it instead of just testers since they’re able to push updates to servers while testers can’t

Vetex could do it with testers but it’d probably only be done right before an update to test final bugs

according to my calculations :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:it was actually 5 months

last update was november, and this one was in march

late march and early november which is nearly 5 months apart

Vetex isn’t a tester so he didn’t really need to answer anything.

The tester “Cryonical” responded “literally what vetex said”

I was responding to him

whats stopping vetex from just updating the servers everytime a new patch in test servers come out

Laziness

Oh mb I thought you were on about vet

Oh boy you better hope Vetex doesn’t see that lmao

Mb I meant cause he’s a solo dev and lacks time

:melting_face:

i think the testing process would be mostly known to the developer since there are usually testing/bug finding systems in place created by the dev, which is why i say that the whole testing process is disorganized. But again it’s mostly his friends or other people volunteering so they aren’t entitled to find bugs (which i think is another problem having no paid testers)

I think the main thing to take away from this is that arcane odyssey just had its canon event, which needed to happen in order to make sure stuff like this doesn’t happen on an even larger scale

Also vetex is a tester

it won’t happen unless WE as a community push it to happen. Vetex has been letting a lot of thing these happens since Arcane Adventures and he still acts stubborn and ignorant to criticism which will eventually just not work in his favor.

he still hasn’t taken accountability and tech is just begging people to forgive them lmfao.

Yeah Vetex tests his magic on poor kids

They said they would start testing in the main game before an update release to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Clearly they do listen and Vetex isn’t that ignorant or stubborn.

Also Vetex has apologized and said himself that the update wasn’t as good as he wanted it to be, which I would say is some form of accountability so he clearly isn’t as bad as some people make him out to be

5 Likes

Also, wasnt Vetex a literal teen during AA’s development…? He wouldve probably grown out of whatever mindset he had back then. At least toned down.