The Adventure of Bob Auburn (Part Three and a Half)

link to previous part: click here

this part has no combat at all and is just chilling out i guess and practicing my use of ‘’cool but understandable words’’ ok bye

As they sailed upon the gentle seas, Bob Auburn and the presumed woman were both relaxing…though Bob Auburn was awake. As seagulls occasionally flew by, Bob Auburn would enter some sort of trance-like state. Within this state, he started to form a small aura of magic around him. As pieces of magic floated away like seeds in a gentle breeze, the same hat the woman was wearing was launched onto Bob Auburn’s face. This created a gust of air as he exited the trance, destroying the aura.

As he lifted himself up, he grabbed the hat and pulled it off his face. There stood the woman, waving their long hair about. Bob Auburn stared at the woman, puzzled by why she has long hair. Despite the anomalies about the woman, he ignores them and asks for the woman’s name. In a weird-sounding voice, the woman would then say
‘’Hi, my name is Mythril, what’s your name?’’
‘’Uh, my name is Bob Auburn. May I ask a question?’’‘’Sure, go ahead.’’
‘’Why do you have long hai-’’
‘’Why are you asking a girl that question, you look about 40, no offense.’’ Bob Auburn would then look at himself before looking at his reflection in the water. Bob Auburn’s general attitude then shifted, to a seemingly depressed one. Bob Auburn would then mutter out a sentence,
‘’Why did I age so much?’’ Mythril would then stare at Bob Auburn as he shakes his head, trying to focus away from his apparent rapid aging. Bob Auburn would quickly strike up another topic with Mythril, asking her a question.
‘’What’s with that weird hat you were wearing anyways? And why did you throw it on my head?’’
‘’Well, to answer the first question, it’s a wizard hat. It’s specially made in order to strengthen your magic’s power.’’
‘’Sounds useful, but I bet something like really strong armour would be better.’’
‘’I guess so, really depends on if the armour is enchanted or not.’’
‘’Enchanted? What does that do?’’
‘’Oh, I’ll explain later, anyways, for your second question, I was testing to see if you were friendly or not, by taking you out of your trance.’’
‘’What would you do if I were to be aggressive?’’
‘’Well, to be blunt about it, I would knock you into the Ocean with a metal blast.’’
‘’That’s a bit…extreme, but I understand. Anyways, I’m gonna go take a nap, since I’m quite tired. See you in a bit.’’ Bob Auburn lays down as his afro squeezes against the hard wood of the sailboat, before bouncing up a small amount. As slow as a snail, Bob Auburn closed his eyes as small particles of his magic flowed away from him, warming himself up.

sorry if this one was short but uhhhh yeah
0.5s are for only when i need to make a bridge for the next part so i can be creative without worrying about keeping the plot consistent as i have already covered it

1 Like

Poggers :100:

swagest :sunglasses: is me :fire:

:swag::swag::hot_face::fire::100::ok_hand::sunglasses::open_mouth:

1 Like

:fire:
i will make bob auburn set thing on fire then say ‘‘hmph that is meh and my epic swag yeah yeahyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyyeyeyeyeyyeye’’
and then he will commit mass genocide

Epic

Bottom Text

1 Like

swag.png
Top Text
swag.png
S(w)a(g)mple text
swag.png
Bottom Text

• SWAG
1 Like

.---- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- / .---- .---- .---- ----- .---- .---- .---- / .---- .---- ----- ----- ----- ----- .---- / .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- .----

cryptic booga ooga ogaogoagogao

Ok this is getting off topic

Bob Auburn is epic

1 Like

i can agree
despite only being a fan of bob ross who was so much of a fan he became him he is still very swag

I found Bob Auburn’s relatives, didn’t know he came from a line of bounty hunters

1 Like

oh yeah
i remembr them
they stole his lunchables so he decked them in the face and burned them to death

Dang that guy’s got some aggression in him

it was before he infused with bob ross
back then he was a very angry child

2 Likes

why did he age so much

now how do i say this without spoiling anything
uhhhhhhhhh
Big Sleep :zzz:

Watch as a tall person rips the guts out of him :frsleepin:

epic

stol may be referenced

maybe even if i decide to go past part 5 he might appear