The Adventure of Bob Auburn (Part Three)

after procrastinating and playing garrys mod and half life
it is finally here
link to previous part: click here ok ty

Bob Auburn was on there, with his small boat. He looked out into the Ocean, glad he didn’t need to row anymore. He quickly stopped focusing and looked around for islands. He quickly observed a small island, with a group of 3 bandits. He quickly approached the island.

After a few minutes, his boat’s front slowly edged onto the beach as he jumped down. He greeted the group of bandits, trying to give a friendly demeanour. After they did not respond, he quickly looked around. He noticed an injured man, quickly running towards him. All of a sudden, he felt a small gust of air before hearing a quiet noise. He looked downwards, finding a dagger which had been planted in the ground. He quickly grabbed it and looked behind him. The bandits had extremely worried faces, along with one looking like they had just thrown something. He ignored this, going to the injured man and starting to carry him.

The bandits quickly signalled motions, acting like they were shocked. They made sounds, though they were unintelligible from Bob Auburn’s distance. After a short bit of walking, he quickly gets within a distance where he can actually understand the bandits. They are saying that they apparently ‘’knocked himself out in self defense’’, though with extremely nervous smiles. Bob Auburn looked at them, giving a judgemental stare before going to his boat and placing the injured man inside of it.

He turns towards the bandits, putting out his palm directly towards them. He then walk towards one, seemingly about to blast them in the face, before patting them on the head. The bandits start to sweat before smiling, when all of a sudden… Bob Auburn punches one in the gut, sending them back. Bob Auburn then says, ‘’Don’t you dare attack anybody ever again, or else a punch to the gut won’t be all your getting…without an excuse anyways.’’ The bandits quickly ignore this and attempt to attack him.

Bob Auburn quickly pulled out the dagger from earlier when all of a sudden, the bandit ran towards a chest. He quickly focused on them as they pulled out a…sword! They quickly rushed him, the other bandits backing away. Bob Auburn quickly attempted the block with…a dagger. The bandit smirked and swung their sword with all of their body weight, sending them forward like some kind of dash. Bob Auburn quickly had second thoughts about using a bloody DAGGER to block, when all of a sudden… the sword struck the dagger and… Bob Auburn managed to block it.

He was sent back a bit, sure. But he still blocked it. He looked in surprise at the dagger, before focusing back onto the bandit. He quickly dashed towards the bandit, charging up a slash before changing the position of it in his hand, sliding downwards. He quickly cut their leg, his slash also making them lose balance. He quickly got up, charging up a punch as he leaned backwards before unleashing it upon the bandit. He quickly ran towards another bandit, running at full speed towards them and grabbing them. With a smirk, he looked up at them before throwing them into a tree.

The third bandit quickly tried to hop onto Bob Auburn’s boat. Bob Auburn looked at the bandit, thinking they were trying to harm the man. He got extremely angry, putting his palm out. His hand started to emit a small red light as a circle started to form, patterns forming inside of it. He shot out a blast as his hand was pushed upwards, much alike the recoil of a musket. The blast was sent out at subsonic speeds, smashing into the bandit and throwing them into the water. Bob Auburn’s hand started to heat up immensely, leading him to quickly dip it into the saltwater for a few seconds.

After around a minute of laying down and relaxing, Bob Auburn would lift himself up as his large afro looked as if it had bounced Bob Auburn up. Just as Bob Auburn was walking to his boat, he could hear footsteps in the sand. He glanced towards the nearby beach as he saw the bandit, having risen back up from the shallow waters and intending to attack Bob Auburn. The bandit would leap at Bob Auburn, pulling out a homemade but poor quality shiv, most likely to be used as a backup weapon. As they were about to leap onto Bob Auburn, they were quickly countered with a swift but still powerful backhand…despite the extreme lack of elegance or exaggeration.

With all of the bandits defeated, Bob Auburn walked into his boat and sailed away with the man. While his sailboat slightly tilted during the calm waves, he stared at the unconscious man. After a few seconds of observation, he found out that…they were wearing some kind of weird hat? Bob Auburn was slightly puzzled by the hat, though he didn’t think much of it. Bob Auburn then quickly thought to himself about how they hadn’t seen their face. Bob Auburn thought for a few seconds about privacy reasons but…he’s already sailing with the man, so it wouldn’t hurt to take a peek at their face. He would then slightly flip the man over, revealing their face. After a few seconds of observation and confusion, he came to the conclusion that…it’s a girl? Bob Auburn wasn’t an expert upon assuming genders via appearance, but in spite of this, he came to this conclusion.

give me feedback or else

2 Likes

girl no exist, is lie.

In other news, I don’t think it was all that great an idea to make the bandits seem scared of him at first and then attack him. Most people don’t do that unless cornered.

Grammatically, you need to remember that every new speaker in a chain of dialogue needs a new paragraph. For example:

Should really look like this:

He turns towards the bandits, putting out his palm directly towards them. He then walk towards one, seemingly about to blast them in the face, before patting them on the head. The bandits start to sweat before smiling, when all of a sudden… Bob Auburn punches one in the gut, sending them back.
“Don’t you dare attack anybody ever again, or else a punch to the gut won’t be all your getting…without an excuse anyways,” Bob said. The bandits quickly ignore this and attempt to attack him.

There are a few more grammar things to keep in mind but nothing important. A bit more dialogue could’ve made it more fun, but it’s not necessary in any way.

You did a really good job on the fight itself, which was well-paced and understandable, with just the right amount of epicness.

ok
ill try to keep my grammar correct but thats what im worst at in writing to be honest
i probably should have made the bandits just be more awkward rather then scared and acting like they didnt throw the dagger rather then being super obvious about it
anyways once i get exactly one gram of orange into me i shall start to write part 4
or when i stop watching madness combat

1 gram of orange?

yes
1 gram of orange in general
it can either be juice
or it can be the orange skin

Lel hard enchanted dagger what a noob smh my head

Nop
He IS Veri Stronk And Big Musel Which Lets Him Kick As