The Ancient Magic dilemma

I wonder if Captain Maria can take down a curse user with those sea-water tentacles

Yeah but its 1 time use

They just gotta stay at the wheel par of the ship and shot placed explosion at the hole

a nice way of saying you made it up

Isn’t Mud Magic not a thing anymore?

You have patreon chat bro just look it up yourself

its not a thing anymore but if mud was added I believe it was gonna be a low-grade curse

Its like water but more dense i dont think it would be that ass

I mean it’s only reasonable, so fair enough. Thanki for the explanation, have a lovely day/night :3

True, I think it may have been removed because it didn’t really fit as a Lost Magic if you ask me, something more like a Base Magic

Fixed it for you buddy

it’s vetex he isn’t likely to be an epithet erased fan and abuse the shit out of your skillset

Well regarding the lore part about Ancient Magic, it’s just there as the most peak a mage can get.

Curse users are supposed to be the peak of power a person can achieve. (Also because Vetex has stated multiple times that magic is better than any other combat styles)

So yeah, most of the time, an ancient mage will lose to a decent curse user. (Er, unless your Beringer…)

Prime Theos I believe is the only mage whose strength comparable to a curse user, that on it’s own says alot.

To be fair, Theos is equal to a curse user, and he doesn’t have any ancient magic at all.

Exactly.

Theos is built different, he didn’t need those ancient magics. (Though to be fair I think one of his magic were considered God-magic which is equivalent to Ancient Magic, not sure if it was sun or phoenix, maybe I was misinformed)

Theos was on that sigma grindset for his entire life, he even has an entire goddamn religion about him according to a cirrus island resident

Apparently there’s a Grand Navy death line about him too.

This implies Theos was famous enough to be considered a god, considering the resident says he worships him in hopes of a “long and prosperous life”

God magics confuse me. Why wouldn’t you just only pick a god magic when you get your mutation?

You couldn’t actually choose your magic in-lore when mutating far as I know.

The magic/mutation you get depends on your Personality (1st mind/magic) Ambitions (2nd mind) and Likes and Dislikes I think? (3rd mind).

Also you have to go through a life-changing or traumatic experience.

It was based around that old system which Vetex unfortunately ret-conned in AO. (I’m probably derailing here so don’t reply anymore)