EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

underpay

Also heavy heavy underpay

@anon32468667 I took that offer and got huge value just to piss you off :skull:

Let the essay wars ensue

Does anyone want to trade for my full power set? it actually gives +110 power.

No meta gear is less value :skull:

Read this

ya i also have some nimble agility boosting items now i think id have to check but i have more agility shit than before pretty sure, PM me whenever we’re both online so that I can give you the goods!!

No thanks, it’d be a lot better if you could add best enchant boss armour, then maybe I’ll accept

Side note: @Derp you need to get a grip bro :skull: :skull: you’re actually furious over my banter and trolling to you which was obviously satire (and not related at ALL to my shop or my trading) but you decided to review bomb over it :rofl:

also, new gens and mid gens giving mid ratings when they havent even traded with me once
my reac

It’s not all that. It’s also in general.

What?

Well I’m not going to argue with you over anything, Idrc over people giving me mid reviews (…unless its petty). But just saying, you’re starting to build a reputation for this sort of behaviour :eye:

rip no paragraph warfare

your gaslighting means nothing to me

also when it comes to trading i dont really goof around as much as with other things so

one rusty can for a boot

that wasnt gaslighting i was just joking :skull:

hard overpay

i saw that original reply flare!!! why would you say that my feeling hurt!! :sob:

sure but not right now since im ill and cba to hop on rn

meh ok but still pretty immature

sorry you just lost so much value but i couldn’t let his net worth be crippled by such a terrible trade

never take anything he says seriously

1 Like

this guy gets it!!

撒尿撒尿:

+2 strong oaths
+1 sturdy woj

-1 swift sunken helm

Usually wouldn’t feel the need to log this, but it was actually a trade from my shop which is rare so yay!!! Shoutout to [Anonymous forum member]!!

P.S: If the translation is shit thats because I used google translate :+1:

+1 bursting sunken helmlet

-1 strong oatmeal
-1 clean woj

no way!!! another trade from my shop!!! im alive again!!! shoutout to [Anonymous forum member #2]!!!