The four fighting methods

honestly spirit weapons should just be renamed to like talismans or relics or something so people stop confusing them with weapons

1 Like

For the last time, it’s about how it was made, which is by slightly altering a regular weapon!
Vetex is talking about lore!

I mean, I guess you could use a pendant to smack someone to death

so is this just a complaint that spirit weapons use the same weapon slots as normal weapons or is this genuinely a multiple hours long argument cuz they both have weapon in the name

I just thought I’d mention that they’re a class of weapons but NOOOO. I have to be ridiculed for this observable fact.

hey, at least all blame for these stupid ass arguments has been shirked from me

also wouldnt that mean fighting styles are magic? they are functionally the same and id bet you anything lost magics will have a mastery system

I’ve heard this many times, and I feel like it’s different enough to say no.

really? both of them use magic energy as an innate method of attack through your body, take up an IDENTICAL tab, have elemental gimmicks, etc. etc.

they are as far removed as spirit weapons are from weapons, yet they are different enough?

either way I ain’t responding further to you here I’m not paid enough for another argument

Man, whatever.

hate this thought process so much, you’re calling them fighting methods

using spirit energy with a spirit weapon is a distinct method and they obviously are gonna play differently

by that logic fighting styles and magic can also be classified as a weapon, because they are both used to cause harm

how does this affect the logistics of the frontlines of the ongoing War against the Aetheral Reformation?

Morock solos btw.

1 Like

If you think about it, magic is just a bunch of fancy flintlocks

fs are just pistol whipping

Honestly I find spirit weapons to be the most boring current thing in the game ngl.

Like i’m not sure what is unique about them besides having other random different skills.

synergies, different focus on skills, different imbuement system

its different enough.

It’s really not

1 Like

that’s in every single style within the game besides weapons or sum.
I’m talking serious work.

When we unlock more skills they are going to be sick, eventually they can actually start manipulating the natural stuff in the area around you

the four current known spirit weapons are a bracelet, a necklace, a ball, and a staff (like a wizard staff, not a bostaff)

edit: nvm, i misunderstood what you were talking about. but that’s still the same between magic and fighting styles, and spirit weapons are supposed to be the equippable counterpart to magic like how weapons are to fighting styles