The four fighting methods

Several months and not a single person in the AO community had this problem

I’m done bro…
That’s it, that’s what makes it a weapon. It’s just listed in-game as a weapon.
That’s what it is, I don’t know what you want from me!

Look like?
(Sorry Loki I had too it was so easy)

Talisman/Artifact/Catalyst/Vessel/etc would all be cooler names anyways.

Spirit Talisman would go hard though.

2 Likes

you aren’t some enlightened being filled in a room of idiots, you’re an arrogant person refusing to listen to any valid points while you repeat the same things like a broken record

3 Likes

Strength weapons still play like weapons, these are all superficial similarities that do not render weapons and spirit weapons the same. Again, for the millionth time, if they did fs and magic should be considered the same as well. If other rites come out and spirit weapons do just end up playing extremely similarly if not the same as weapons then sure you’d be right, but until then, if that ever happens, we shouldn’t be jumping the gun and immediately start marking them as the same thing as weapons.

Your points are mostly “but fighting styles are the same as magic, but I’m also not gonna let you be right if you agree with that.”

1 Like

Its mostly just pointing out that your argument is inconsistent and self-defeating.

3 Likes

It’s really not.

Again:

“It’s for a different stat build” doesn’t make it a different kind of item!

23/24 people disagree with you so far.
The 24th is you, of course.

i had to do it

3 Likes

Me to myself listening to everybody disagree with something I thought was obvious :pensive: (pensive face of irony)

dont feel bad stock, the wiki (and rb1) has brainwashed you

shut the fuck up-

wait does the wiki group spirit weapons with normal weapons?

rb1 didn’t brainwash stock, stock is rb1