THE OFFICIAL SKILL NOTE COMPATABILITY CHART (Tester Info)

cant even put multi shot/gundraw rapidfire/power shot on musket :sob:

I don’t really want to argue with you, but do you remember when it was announced and why?

Last big update included easter event:
And from this period we should have started getting montly updates (if I am not mistaken)

Then, he scraps his work with Empires update:
Its was impossible to make monthly update this way. So ofc, he had to rush for something to make update before 2nd month passes out.

I am not really sure why he chose to make weapon’s customizability so raw and in so short period of time (maybe he just saw it as an optional stuff which doesn’t requires a lot of attention), but I guess that he didn’t have everything planned out (due to scrapping previous work).

We don’t really know, if he will expand this feature later or not. I am not gonna judge if making this feature now was reasonable or not, but I am pointing out that you had enough information to realize that you shouldn’t expect complete polished out feature with new animations and etc.

look, if he decides to work more on it in the future then sure, but for now its disappointing since most weapons barely get more than 2 new sfuff

i think it is expected to believe a feature is polish if announced, even more if it is easy to make, althrough i didnt expect the stuff to be 100% polished

as vetex said, making anims is easy, he just wont bother bc reasons, or maybe he will in future, that doesnt change the fact that 80% of that chart is red

i dont care about animations i just wanna throw my guns at enemies :sob:

Thx for the screenshot, hard to inspect from mobile.

most weapons only have 2 skills so how would every weapon type gain access to like 3 more skill types from this feature

it sounds like what you want is new skills not more customization options

also 80% of the chart is red because most of those skills would not make sense on any other weapon, even if i did add more compatibilities and new animations like you’re asking, it would still be like 60% red and you’d still be complaining anyway

8 Likes

honestly if 40% of the chart was green then that would had been rlly cool, although i never told u or implied that i want all weapons to have their own skills out rn

and i can think of multiple skills for weapons that would make sens for a weapon to have

alr so there are 903 boxes, 99 of them are green and that around 10%, 10% of them are green, now if 40% of them were green, that around 430 green boxes, now that A LOT of moves u can customize, i cant even understand how u got that 430 green boxes would make anyone disappointed

i have to agree tho, there are a lot of unique combinations that are locked behind not having a good animation for that skill. maybe as a compromise some other modeler who does ao could do the animations for skills that are solely locked behind that and not just ‘i can’t shoot an arrow out of my sword’

1 Like

Storm of arrows is a signature move

Is it possible that we can change the name of the skills on the weapon? I’m not sure if it would be difficult or complicated. its part of what i would request for “customization” i don’t think weapons need the fs and magic type of customization.

YES WE WANT NEW SKILLS

why are there skills we have unlocked but aren’t in the game vetex???

1 Like

You are a few days late and I think it has already been explained

Would be badass to rain down swords ain’t gonna lie but that’s just asking for too much if I’m being honest

The Gilgamesh(Gold Conjurer) build would go wild.

1 Like

Maybe muskets with impaling strike get a bayonet attached to them. That could work too

I hope vetex revisits this, aint no way I will live without beast instinct on katana. Claws as a weapon is useless and should become a skill donor weapon forever

beast instinct shoulda been on bladed/heavy bladed
i need that argos type beat

1 Like

If it was on the strength weapons it would’ve been a different color other than his Devourer sword color.

However
Fm1CIcZaYAMv96e

I think they could’ve gone into any other ranged weapon, just change the projectile. In the end is not about shooting arrows, its about the technique.

Same with melee, they should be divided into bladed and blunt skills only, not through weapon category. I might not have 2 swords but i can still addapt mirrored river to work with a greatsword, for example, just dash and slash

For something that should be all about customization, it will affect more meta than anything else…

I mean, i understand not havinga flintlock skill on a dagger, but what is preventing a sword from using beast instinct from claws, for example? The essence of the skill is using speed to cover an area in slashes… It wouldnt be as fast, but it should be doable i guess…

(This is just one example btw)