The Peacekeeper vs The Warrior of Liberation Monkey D Luffy

he just predicted the path of the shots with observation haki, if he moved at light speed he wouldn’t struggle against stronger enemies like mingo and katakuri

I mean it still doesn’t change the point I was making about gear 5, for all we know he could just imagine himself being faster

luffy can catch lightning
PK gonna lose :broken_heart:

i don’t think that’s how his power works

aight but if it ain’t how do you explain the goggles appearing out of nowhere

I mean it’s not even called the rubber fruit anymore

they solidified from the clouds or whatever coming off him, he can’t just imagine himself being faster

1 Like

ok well if that’s what you think I won’t try and convince you otherwise

that’s literally what happens, what do you mean

Bro Luffy can’t beat pk it’s a literal fact :skull:

I’d compare luffy to some kid that just bought a sandbox game instead of a twitter user me personally

Ya ever heard of toonforce my friend?
Looney Tunes Show S1 E18-Bugs Bunny by GiuseppeDiRosso on DeviantArt

gag character power

You’re right, but you also gotta realize, that toonforce literally would bypass ALL of the skills that peacekeeper could throw.

And guess what gear 5 luffy is known for.

bro this shit of ‘‘toonforce’’ is stupid, Luffy can’t win he simply can’t and everything you’re telling me is ‘‘HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF TOONFORCE’’ as an argument :skull:

I mean… that’s what toonforce is though

with toonforce luffy could literally have a boxing match with the sun

Ok bro that’s it Luffy is stronger than everything you’re right he can beat anyone even if they’re 309210x stronger than him :+1:

or he could explode from the inside(with the power of a nuke) and react as if he at a spicy food

Tbh people over-exaggerate his power but Im not saying hes like weak to get killed by peacekeeper, its not toonforce but he has the power to convert the land into rubber or something I forgot what it was called

Its something with his fruit that causes enviromental effects on the person he is fighting and the land I believe