The Peacekeeper vs The Warrior of Liberation Monkey D Luffy

that’s literally what toonforce is

There was a specific description for Luffy’s Gear 5th power

“Power to imagine anything you wanna do” or something I forgor

Peacekeeper is literally faster than him, while Luffy is laughing like an ape PK is directly hitting 505 punches on him

so basically yeah, he’s a cartoon character or something now

That’s… the point.

That’s literally why toonforce would beat PK

it’s not serious AT ALL, and it abuses this to the absolute maximum for comedic value while at the same time being extremely strong due to how it manages to twist everything it comes into contact with as just another silly gag with rubbery physics.

toonforce makes people literally EAT explosions(like swallowing a bomb) and burp afterwords like it’s nothing

if Luffy has toonforce PK is done for, but if Luffy’s GEAR 5TH is basically the same as Doflamingo’s string string fruit awakening, then Luffy dies

Peacekeeper curses won’t save bro also
devil fruits = curses basically

If this isn’t toonforce, then I dunno what is.
Awooga Luffy | Know Your Meme

yeah I thought it was just a regular awakening not literal god-like powers

I only watched the Kaido vs Luffy fight(cut) so I didn’t know a whole ton about the actual abilities

kaido literally says that luffy can still be cut

Alright, but even then, doesn’t luffy have a massive terrain advantage compared to PK?

Luffy only has really 1 real weakness now but that’s next to several very strong abilities that PK probably couldn’t handle.

luffy takes damage from heat too, this is from chapter 1048

toonforce characters still feel pain, but like at random times

for example popeye can stub his toe but throw the moon or take no damage from getting hit in the face with an anvil

this isn’t a “random time”, he tried to touch kaido while he was coated in fire and felt pain from the heat. Just because he is goofy on gear 5 it doesn’t mean that he is invincible in battle, otherwise any upcoming fight would end up almost meaningless

I’ve always found it a stretch to call gear 5th and Luffy’s powers Toonforce. They’re definitely cartoon-inspired and wacky/toonish in nature, but when you compare Luffy’s gear 5th abilities to a character from Looney Tunes you’ll see how much he pales in comparison.

Not to mention he has a limit on how long he can be in gear 5th, and after it’s up he becomes a deflated soggy balloon that can hardly move for a couple minutes.

It’s not actual ‘‘toonforce’’ it’s just Luffy turning every thing into rubber, and he can still be defeated he’s not a god or anything and he can’t beat PK either

I don’t even see how he would harm the PK
What’s he gonna do, make a big fist and punch him? The PK tanked a blast that evaporated 3 seas

And yeah Luffy isn’t a cartoon character just because he’s like rubber. A cartoon character would be able to build like a planet destroying ray in a few seconds, or literally just grow wings and fly at the speed of light or something (or take a nuclear blast to the face and only be blackened with messed up hair)

67 posts were split to a new topic: In-game island sizes vs canon sizes