The Peacekeeper vs The Warrior of Liberation Monkey D Luffy

Peacekeeper take luffy power

Luffy: nooooooooooooooo :sob:

Peacekeeper: oh no sadge * dies *

luffy win

Most accurate source for power scaling:

Either way imu wins.

Erm ackstually spongebob solos

The roblox Community whenever they see a Oiled Up Goff Girlfriend with a level 3 gyatt but in roblox.

Toon force out of getting your existence eradicated :t_rex:

I-

LOL???

hasn’t spongebob done that like, numerous times?

His superpower is literally being rubber

that is so me (im the girl)

hi kitty

That’s not really toon force, and even if you were to consider it that then it would probably be the very lowest levels of it. When you think of toon force you typically think of the ability to literally warp or deny the reality of the medium that you live in. For example how loony tunes characters can paint a road in a wall and it becomes a path, pull or reach into the next panel of a comic, or interact with things that should be metaphysical like onomatopoeias/thought bubbles.

So far the extent of toonforce that luffy has displayed (outside of normal applications and amplifications of his abilities) is the classic running on air gag and creating goggles from his hair, and while those can be pretty impressive for the one piece verse they’re not exactly the strongest feats of all time

Tldr: luffy doesn’t necessarily have insanely powerful toon force, he mostly has his normal powers but amplified to a sillier level

Yeah but the difference being is that One Piece is a Anime not a Cartoon and SpongeBob is a Cartoon which is the pinnacle of Toon Force.

yeah ig PK wins then

actually I still find it hard to tell since luffy can like do weird shit to the ground and stuff

that’s cause he turns the ground into rubber

boioioioioing.

did you not read the fucking fruit description bro

luffy loses because pk put a banana peel on the floor

Look man I thought gear 5 was literal toonforce but ig not :man_shrugging:

Y’all calm down now and don’t beat me to death for a minor misunderstanding okay thanks :hugs: