The Story 2

Le Part Primera

I N H A L E

Before Joe finishes Donald someone stops him and it turns out it was Obama “Now die! Biden-”

Before he finishes charging another Biden Blast a beam hits Joe Biden in the chest, sending him flying into a nearby tree.

“Very good work Joe.” says a man wearing a wearing a cloak.

“However, that’s not good enough!” says the man as he takes off his cloak, revealing himself as FORMER AMERICAN PRESIDENT BARRACK OBAMA!

“I thought you were dead!” exclaims Donald.

“My death was… greatly exaggerated.”, answers the 44th president of the united states.

At that moment, Azuron steps in, spreading his hands out wide as what someone would do to intercept an argument “What do you guys think you are doing!?”

All three of them answered ”just a friend meeting”

Suddenly, Azuron pulls out a radio and whispers “Okay, ive gotten them all in one place, send in the airstrike.” into it.

After Azuron calls the airstrike, Vetex joins the server.

In seconds, Donald Trump, Barrack Obama, and Joe Biden are decimated by a greenish lightning strike.

Azuron has (almost) completed the Bronze Sea!

Azuron:

Vetex teleports Azuron back to the Ravenna Castle, where Iris, Neviro, and Morden meet Azuron once again.

Hey wait a minute Morden hasn’t met Iris and Neviro yet

MORDEN THROWS A DEATH BLAST AT NEVIRO AND IRIS

Sudennly entire castle collapses due to mine under it and Mordens bad aim.

and everyone fucking died the end For some odd reason, Azuron does not get caught in the rubble. Azuron picks up Iris, Neviro, and Morden with his fingers.

Time to escape Ravenna!

As Azuron gets to the edge of Ravenna, he meets Prince Revon, who blocks Azuron from leaving.

Prince Revon-

Prince revon uses vicious mockery! He rolls a 4/20 It misses!

Azuron tries sneak past Prince Revon! Rolling… .

Natural 1! Azuron trips!

Prince Revon tries to hit Azuron with his sword. He accidently breaks dice and gets 99% movement speed debuff.

Azuron gets a opportunity attack! Rolling…

Azuron rolls a 10!

Azuron slashes!

Azuron does not have a sword!

Prince Revon takes 2 damage!

Prince Revon tries to roll dice but he is too slow.

Azuron searches the area…

There is are multiple rocks blocking his path 3 meters to the west and east.

Azuron spots a glint in the sand.

Prince Revon draws a dagger! Prince Revon prepares to stab Azuron! Rolling…

Prince Revon cannot find a dice! Prince Revon will now search for a dice for 3 turns!

Azuron rolls an attack Its a natural 20! Azuron slashes Revon for 4 damage

Revon is still busy looking for a dice.

Revon has found the dice! Revon prepares to stab Azuron for real this time!

He pulls a 6!

Misses and gets his dagger stuck in the coconut tree behind Azuron

Azuron goes for the dagger! Prince Revon goes for the dagger! Prince Revon is at a disadvantage!

Contested roll…

Azuron rolls a 9! Prince Revon rolls 14 and a 16!

Prince Revon grabs the dagger! Azuron trips on Morden!

Prince Revon for the frist time manages to deal critical blow and deals 1.05 dmg.

Sadly, Azuron had equipped a turtle shell armor just moments before which was enchanted with fortified I and thorns II Prince Revon takes 3 thorns damage

Azuron falls, getting the Prone status effect Morden has enough agility to dodge and not get prone Morden: “Deadly explosion!” Prince Revon takes heavy damage from the curse user.

Prince Revon uses his most powerfull skill called “plot amor” and acts dead untill Azuron and rest leave him alone.

Azuron summons a boat and then throws Iris, Neviro, and Morden on top of the ship.

He speedruns to Cirrus Islands and defeats Ellius, because he forgot to do that while in the middle of the dialouge, Azuron gets bored and afk’s untill Ellius is done talking now Azuron will…

Meanwhile Vetex starts working on potions update He adds the revealing and strength potion Now the white eyes are going extinct

Azuron decides to spare Ellius and they become semi-friends, but before he goes away, he told him this: “Roses are red, shackles are naughty. If you every betray me… Ṱ̴̨̯͙͗͝ḩ̵̅̓ȇ̶̫̯̳̾͌y̴̺̪̾̀̿’̶̙̌̎͘l̵̯̥̀l̶͎͔̳͕̇̊̕̕ ̴̱̏̀̃n̸̺͎̥͙̈̕͝e̷̹̼̹̯͌v̴͈́̍̔è̴͐͘ͅr̴̝͎͚̗̂̎͝ ̴͎͒̈́f̷̯̬̼̓͊ĩ̶̪̱̞̙́̚̚n̶̠̪͍̾̋͝͝ͅd̵̥̤̄ ̶̉̾͝ͅẙ̴̧̬̺͝o̴̢͗̾͂̈͜u̷̢̠̪̤̽r̵͚̬͂̅̍̄ ̸̱̻̿͗̑̚b̶͚̣̖̐͋̐ơ̷̛͔̺̙̣d̸̛͙̟̯̀̆̄ỷ̶̘̳̩̈́͆.”

With that, Azuron abuses a glitch which flings him to Mount Othrys.

He then spends half of his play time trying to see through the darkness in the caves… So he gives up, gets out a torch and waist lantern, and STILL CANT SEE A DARN THING

Meanwhile…

“MORDEN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WE CAN ONLY GET TO WINDROW ON YOUR SAILBOAT” screams Iris.

Morden yells back, “DO YOU HAVE A BOAT? DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO”

Iris and Morden argue while they murder the many Ravenna soldiers.

Neviro can be seen desperately trying to repair Morden’s shitty sailboat, while Iris and Morden try to fend off the multiple Ravenna soldiers swimming towards their boat.

While Azuron was hunting down Elius, it seems Iris, Morden, and Neviro were having trouble fending off the many Ravenna soldiers that swam to stepstones.

“Why can’t we just use Azuron’s ketch?” suggests Neviro.

The crew (excluding Azuron) is now heading towards Windrow on Azuron’s ketch, however, not before Iris takes out her anger on a poor Centurion.

She strips the centurion of all its valuable belongings and carves out the organs, before chucking the pile of flesh and bones into the water

She gives the armor to Neviro, since his stats are sh#t, and begins to slice the organs into teabag-compatible sizes.

Morden felt like passing out from the smell, and felt like puking from the sights of Iris cooking.

When Azuron gave Iris electric shock therapy, it turns out she only lost insanity temporarily.

Iris is at insanity 3.

Neviro has started brewing a Potion of Warding.

So Morden gave her electric shock therapy again, this time with his ultimate art, a few dozen times This time, the insanity has been pernamently reduced, by 1.

^ This was from Iris’s perspective

Since Morden is a curse user and thus cannot cast non-death magic without fucking dying, Morden hit Iris over the head, completely knocking her out.

What really caused her to lose insanity was due to a Neviro throwing a potion of warding onto Iris, which was followed up by a thunderbolt striking Iris in the head.

The Ketch starts slowly sinking as Neviro tries to desperately keep the ship afloat.

Meanwhile… Azuron finally gets to the top of Mount Othrys.

He logically goes up the mountain, yet he doesn’t realize the temple behind him and he continues on.

Azuron ignores the the voices in his head begging him to look behind him.

He gets tired of the voice and finally turns around… after 5 hours of searching

Meanwhile the gang got to Windrow and annihilated the wolf bandits whatever-it’s-called-thing

Iris cooked their dead bodies to use as fresh food with her Flare magic Iris cooking skill increased to Good.

Neviro throws another potion of warding at Iris.

. . .

Azuron looks at the temple in awe… And immediately starts fishing.

He catches a full set of sunkens not long after.

For 3 days Azuron fishes while the voices scream at him to go into the temple. Azuron finally enters the temple.

Poseidon screams at Azuron the moment he enters “I YELLED AT YOU FOR OVER THREE DAYS, WHY DIDENT YOU RESPOND!? HOW ARENT YOU INSANE FROM THE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD YET!?!?” Azuron: “I was curious”

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN ‘i was just curious’ YOU FUCKING BASTARD

GO FUCK YOURSELF DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE LEFT TAKE THE LAST OF MY FUCKING POWER AND NEVER COME BACK AGAIN”

“ok”

So Azuron swum up the waterfall and jumped off Othrys, forgetting his ship entirely and swimming, until he ran out of stamina. Luckily, there was an air pocket in a shipwreck, so he waited there.

“So you come here often?”

Azuron runs away horrified.

Azuron then proceeds to have a staring competition with twelve sharks, before imediatly losing because of the salt in his eye.

He puts on his diving goggles (glass from sand, rubber from rubber trees) and searches around the shipwreck, he finds a gunpowder barrel he carries the gunpowder barrel and… acts like a wall breaker and tries to suicide-bomb the sharks, but that dident work

ATTEMPT 2 he brings the gunpowder barrel to the top of the ship, places it down and lures the sharks over, one they were all near the gunpowder barrel, Azuron “Lightning Blast!”, the blast hit the gunpowder barrel, causing it to Overload and explode the sharks, but he is caught in the blast radius, also killing himself

ATTEMPT 3 (you better do it Azuron im running out of attempts to give you) Azuron, clearly enraged by the voice in his head, shouts “FINE, I DONT NEED THIS GUNPOWDER BARREL ILL DO IT MYSELF!” (reference to that one Thanos meme) he fires a lightning blast at a shark, triggering Electro-Charged (they are still in the sea, also apparently saltwater is good for conducting electricity, the more you know) and killing the shark, he does so with all the other sharks, untill he’s murdered all of them Azuron got 10 shark fins and 2 tiger sharks fins! Azuron drowns due to oxygen-deficiency (he just drowned)

ATTEMPT 4

Azuron abuses a glitch to fling off to every island with a gunpowder barrel at once then flings all the gunpowder into the shipwreck, and then he kills one of the sharks and uses it’s teeth to start a flame, essentially nuking the shipwreck, blasting Azuron all the way to a different island. He never sees what happens to the sharks. The sharks are now Schrodinger sharks. Their both dead and alive. The sharks are coming. Be afraid.

eventually the shark despawns, and Azuron crashes into the Eternal Mines, where he is held as prisoner

1 month has passed, and all that time he was mining copper for the Ravenna soldiers, what they dident know however, was that Azuron has secretly stored some gunpowder barrels and uranium in his cell, that night, it was time to strike, Azuron doused the uranium into the gunpowder barrel (which was flammable) and lit it aflame by throwing the clay plate at it.

“-and place those wood planks over there! We need to repair this castle by next year or the prince will have our asses-”

Explosion

“GOD FUCKING DAMMIT”

Azuron is flung to Windrow, where Morden, Iris, and Neviro are currently talking to Ren. While Azuron was in the mines, Morden, Iris, and Neviro had a entire training arc.

Morden managed to get more experience fighting with his death curse by shouting “Avada Kedavra!” randomly at an enemy, and the enemy would have a 10% chance to drop dead… for some reason

Neviro got his weapon stats up, he now has an average spear instead of an old spear and can now throw it 100 meters away, sadly he also has to get it himself, which is probably also good for his agility training (i presume he is warrior build, idk)

Iris used the Pulsar scroll that Morden gave her that he found in the dark sea a couple tens of messages above, now Iris can send a deathball of DoT at her enemies

Ren is just there, sipping on Azuron’s leftover dead-body-tea-packets Ren: “This tea… its delicious!”

When Ren uses rest of tea packets he asks rest what herbs they put inside of it.

the entire group except Iris: image100%75%50%

Ren said “Are you guys going to answer?” While drinking last cup of tea.

“It’s camellia sinensis a farmer sold me a while back and some horizon rosemary!” says Iris. “What? Did you think I gave Ren the tea bags with human flesh?” “I fed it to Neviro while he was asleep”

Neviro coughs.

Iris then proceeded to lay out each and every step to making the tea in a slow, gruesome manner.

When Azuron wakes up he sees 1 tea bag that Iris forgot about and throws it trough window hitting Ravenna centurion.

But turns out that one specific tea bag absorbed part of the absorbtion sea curse from one single particle of Durza and when it his the centurion it absorbed it, turning it into human and bronze tea.

Azuron is currently having a seizure because I cannot figure out what the fuck you guys just said.

And then Azuron wakes up drunk on Redwake questioning everything he saw earlier.

then Azuron wakes up again, this time on the shore of the beach of the Shining Planes in east Ravenna.

Azuron finds a abandoned rowboat and heads to Windrow.

When he arrives, he sees that Morden, Iris, and Neviro have left the island, however not without leaving a note behind.

The note details how Morden and Iris are going to head to the Nimbus Sea, which is south of the Bronze Sea. It seems Neviro has left the group to head back to Ravenna, where he will try to fix the chaos the group had left behind. The note ends with Iris wondering what the future will have in store for her, Morden, and Azuron as well as wishing them all good luck.

Azuron puts the note down and prepares to set sail.

Season 1, Bronze Sea END

Azuron now prepares for the side stories!

…Hyup sailers! That whole sheit bucket cachalot blowhole diahhrea is over! for…now…dies.

So so, can’t wait for the next series. I expect much. Every Chekov’s gun to be fired, new ones made, cool shit and derranged shit. Thanks to…/

hanmbi, Unlucky, ItsNotMe, NotPopularDu, ArcaneOdyss, realisticbanana, LFC0520, RandomAshL, FLIPIN_OUT, Darkzoul1234, DeltaHelios, DubiousLittle, Bio, Maple, Crusade, CrazieKing, lookingforabargain, Seba-chan, PinkButterfly, Cryonical, WarmWater, OOFUS, ![|120x120], RayhanahyaR

Thank you all for adding to this, this has been an… Arcane Arcane World Arcane of Adventures Reborn Magic Odyssey.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh…

Wahoo I wasn’t mentioned

Why does inhale spell “inhale” instead of “Inrrale”

this was actually supposed to be this
also why you change some of the conext

You see theres a max of 2000 words/char limit and had to copy and paste back and forth

ory story