The Updated AO and Vetex Iceberg

i heard that name before but i forgot, who is he?

previous top assassin overseer exposed for using hbe (hitbox extender)

sick

Seems I forgot to add that entry, but it’s in the iceberg now.

One new entry (Chromalux).

i’m not all that confident that this is worth putting on the iceberg but there was this old ass clan in AA called the golden tide pirates? i dont even vaguely remember what happened with those guys but i recall them staying top 3 on the leaderboards for a good while during the game’s beta

the leader used to record all of his play sessions in fuckin 20-minute videos and put one piece music over it and all the videos were titled like one piece episodes too. some of these have like 1k views so apparently it got some traction? they were some silly guys :]

i was in it, but i never really did anything significant. i think something happened to cause the crew to rebrand (seven seas revolutionaries or something) and then that’s when AA broke.

we haven’t talked since. i kind of miss them.

1 Like

this might be interesting

lmao

Good thing i use a vpn .3.

Glad Abyss Sea is on there. Can’t wait to see how the combination of lighthearted silliness and horrific depth horrors turns into a fully fledged story.

1 Like

We need to push back the Atlanteans Vs We need to deep fry the Atlanteans

This isn’t really a notable entry at all, but I added a link to the official Arcane Odyssey Twitter to the iceberg. I know you need an account to claw your way into the muskrat’s shithole, but I just felt like I should add it.

Added one new entry, something actually interesting this time: Player with 6,400 hours.

elongated musket

1 Like

Almost has a year of in-game time

i sincerely hope bro is macroing :sob:

Add character stat exploit some players having ages like 3000 and bounty like like in the trillions

Added.

The guy with 6000 thousand hours? Legendarex

That’s already been added.

Cursed Argos Global Chats