The Usurper (Among Us X WoM) [Part 1]

**Part:1
**Arc:*Foreign Threat Arc

Ignis ventured across the lands, in search of rare treasures and artifacts to aid him along the way of his revolution. After a while of doing this, he decided he wasn’t going anywhere. He started heading over to Summer hold - he heard there were good drinks there, and he should be able to think better of what he wants to do once he had something to wake his mind up with. Nobody should even be able to recognize him after so long, and with this outfit, he obtained from another fellow wanted criminal, he should be virtually indetectable.

He started into the night sky once again, it will be a few days of travel to get to the Summer Hold.
And was his eyes playing tricks, or is the Red Shooting Star getting closer?

[At Summer Hold]

The Red Shooting star collided i nto the side of the Summer Keep (Castle thing in summerhold whatever i forget name), King David shielded his eyes from the debris and dust. when everything calmed down, standing a few feet from King David is a strange, luminescent, humanlike creature in red. The creature stared at him, and walked towards him.
King David spoke," Who are you in that idiotic getup? Have you attacked the city!?"
King David summoned a blazing magic circle and aimed it at the creature.
Sheets of paper have been thrown all over the room by the collision, the creature picked up one of them, much of it is blurred out.
‘…Bribe…800,000 Crowns…Hostage…Weapons…War…’

The Creature turned to King David, and spoke.
“…Sus”
“Sus? You are the suspicious individual here!” King David was in the midst of replying, then he saw the documents all over the floor
“…I See…So you have seen them, Are you perhaps a Vistarian spy?”
The Creature wandered over to the remains of the castle vault, and picked up all its contents and wealth with strange, floating hands.

…He was thinking of stealing the money of the people?
“STOP, You have Violated the Law, Pay the Court a Fine for stealing that money or serve your sentence in the castle prisons, all your stolen crowns are now forfeit. Guards, slay that thing!”
King David was furious, He Prepared to launch a fiery blast at the creature, but the floating hands pined him to the walls that remained.
“Guess ill have to use that move” He Thought, Forming Magic Circles at his hands
“Ultimate Art: Fire Bolt!” He roared, a beam of searing fire soared towards the creature and collided.

Nothing happened, the creature appeared unscathed. He was still pinned to the wall, and one of the floating hands now wielded a knife
“…Who… Are you?”
“I Am Red”
Thrusting the floating hands toward the King, “Red” Drove the Dagger into King David Silver’s Heart

“Red” Tossed the body aside, and pondered.
“With their leader gone, the rest shall fall, all shall follow the fate of this place”
Red materialized a Vent on the floor, and jumped in.

The Vent Dissapeared only seconds before the guards made their way in.
What the Guards saw was Alalean Spies around the room, with a dead King David at the center of it all, some Spies threw the hidden documents all over the city to cause turmoil.
“Is this a Declaration of War against the Castilians!?” The Leaders of the Guards, Axel Graves, Screamed at them
“This is not our doing, but your own. Your own filth of a king bought upon your own end”
The Alalean Spy Leader, known as Altea Rose, remarked

Chaos errupted across the remains of the throne room, and both Castillian and Alalean blood was spilled this day

_

Prologue-Someone Among Us (Among Us X WoM) [Prologue] - #4 by Eternal_Truth

Part 2-
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/encounter-among-us-x-wom-part-2/62660/6

This was made within a 50 min time limit so kinda bad

3 Likes

amogus

5 Likes

When the king is sus1!11! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

@DRobinHood, I got you another nuke

Thank you.