The Vetex Vortex Vertex Arc(s). 🌀

As some of you know, I made the meme Vetex Vortex on the forum (Idk if it already existed) And Rb1 turned it into Vetex Vortex Vertex. Then the post just died.

~

ARC 1:

I’ve decided to revive the meme. But little did I know how out of hand the monster would get.

The evil portal electrocuted, sent through geometric equations, and then deleted everything sent in. We threw nuclear weapons in it, didn’t work. We sent 0 divided by 0 into it, it didn’t work. So we turned to our last hope, Bomba, a source of ultimate wisdom.

He said to throw the script of Filtering Enabled into the monstrosity. Me and desired_bag threw the script into VVV, and he was trapped into a black hole in a faraway galaxy once and for all.

However, not without loss. Mako, a forum leader, is now canonically trapped inside Vetex Vortex Vertex… But for how long? The black hole was only a short term solution…

~

ARC 2:

As I sat on my office chair, I pondered about something. When would Vetex Vortex Vertex return? So I went to ask Bomba for wisdom, once more.

He said that the monster would return on April 1st, 2021. This didn’t leave us with much time. I knew he would be stronger. Far stronger. And filteringenabled wouldn’t work. And so I set out to gather the strongest beings in the universe, that could match him.

Dancing Eggdog. Drip Man. Vincent Morris. Bob Auburn. And finally, WAX, the god of the forums.

And so. Time went on. Drip Man came to our side, faithfully. And so did Dancing Eggdog. And so did WAX, but something was up with him… he was only making cat noises. And so, WAX could not ally himself with us that faithful day.

We didn’t think we could win, even with all our power. There were only 10 days left. None of the other solutions would work. It all came down to finding Vincent Morris and Bob Auburn.

And Bob came. And Dancing Eggdog trained him. But it was too much, and he went bad with power. We had to find a creative solution, and fast. And one was eventually found (He was just given glasses). Bob Auburn joined our side.

Right before the battle, we counted our allies. We had only a few. We absolutely had to find Vincent Morris. But a revelation occurred. Something startling.

Some of the posts I had made about VVV’s return had been edited with scary messages, signed by VVV himself. But they weren’t really by him…

Someone was pulling the strings all along. Sansue. He had VVV trapped in a diabolical machine he had created, somehow controlling him with complex manipulative machinery.

But his villainy didn’t last for long. Vetex Vortex Vertex broke free from the machine, and ate Sansue whole. And Vincent came to us.

In a dramatic showdown, the titans of good faced off against Vetex Vortex Vertex. It was a nearly even match, and everything came down to who the forumers cheered for. A war came with the morality in the fight. But we knew if VVV won, all would be lost.

But the malicious portal picked off every last fighter, except for Drip Man. VVV knew he had truly lost, as waves crashed towards his near-dead form. And he dissipated, forever deleted.

Later, we learned that WAX HAD indeed helped us. After WAX left the forums, I pointed out in his last post, which was art, that on the top right was Bomba’s profile picture. And others agreed. After all that, Bomba was just WAX in disguise. Truly a blessing, and a happy twist to the end of the story.

All the defeated fighters, Mako, and Sansue were revived and released from the portal, having not yet reached their end inside of him.

~

Why did I make a forum story ark? Because i’m bored as hekk and wanted to revive some dead meme lol. So yeah that’s pretty much it so go exist now without the threat of having becoming math inside a giant vetex portal oof.

Original Post:

Arc 1:

Arc 2:

1 Like

We did itttt

yes you did
yes you did :slight_smile:

Indeed