Vetex Vortex Vertex - The Final Reckoning (The End of the Forums? Probably Not)

Listen to this music while reading for dramatic effect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAe-rMz0HU&ab_channel=Meta456

This is our last stand against Vetex Vortex Vertex. If we don’t, the world will perish.

Sansue, our antagonist, tried to harness his power at the last moment, but was destroyed by his own creation. And now… VVV has broken out of his harness. He’s entered his final form.

Antagonist

Vetex Vortex Vertex is a black hole which can suck in anything, electrocuting, mathifying, and deleting anything it captures.

At this point, he’s almost as strong as chaos. We’ve assembled the most powerful beings in this universe to aid us in our time of ultimate desperation.

Saviors

Drip Man, one who controls all the water in the world, and can instantly kill anyone on sight.
unknown (3)

Vincent Morris, the legendary combination of Shaggy, Prometheus, and Chuck Norris.
Vincent Norris

And finally, Bob Auburn, a reincarnation of Bob Ross. Extremely powerful. He’s elusive, so we don’t have a picture of him.

These are the final days. Unless you give your support to our side, the forum will crumble into dust. We’re depending on you, wizard.

• Support Heroes
  • Support VVV

0 voters

If we win, VVV will be trapped forever, inside Sansue’s own vault. Finally, the most ridiculous meme on the forums will come to a close. Goodbye. I’ll see you on the other side…

2 Likes

@Morden @Tobi @bacon_creator let us finish what we started. The battle has begun, in a climactic finish…

1 Like

WHERES DAVID BARION? THAT ONE GUY ON EVERY SERVER WHO USES META MAGIC AND ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF MAGIC COUNCIL NPCS WITH HIS SUPER LOW REP?

ALSO WHERES SCOTT? ONE OF THOSE NPCS WHO HAVENT LOADED IN YET AND THEY LOOK LIKE A WHITE TORSO ON THE FLOOR WITH A FACE?

WHERE ARE THE HEROES?

Reeeeeeee

Dam that music really does add dramatic affect. :sunglasses: :nod:

2 Likes

We got what we could

And all we need is the people’s support on the good side now. Make sure to listen to the epic music listed above.

1 Like

@bacon_creator get over here and support the winning side, and Bob Auburn

Finally this meme can be over

ok
im giving bob auburn the slash curse
with this he can use it with a magic sword and become exiled but cooler

Nice

Vote for him in the topic above :swag:

1 Like

O no

Sandcrab voted for VVV, I knew this would happen…

1 Like

civil war

:frcryin::gun::hungry:

1 Like

Fro’s on my side!
see you on the losing one!

If Vetex Vortex Vertex wins, the forum will be destroyed… Including you.

1 Like

and taitc, who was intended to be part of this story is now possessed by an evil furry

That’s what I like to call a poggers moment.

1 Like

You must support our side through teh poll! :swag:

1 Like

he’s evil, meaning he’s on the wrong side of the spectrum.

Oh, oh no.

Maybe not tho.

Edit: TITC’s on our side, @TheSandCrab you fool!

1 Like

EVERYONE! The clash is going well, VVV is currently being worn down. We need to hold out, and more importantly, we need some more support on our side!

1 Like

oh its taking place now?

cool i’ll just kill you right here right now.