The Wiki is Wacky [SLIGHT WIKI RANT] Edit:[MASSIVE WIKI RANT]

where was azura confirmed to be in aegean?

It wasn’t lmao

might have been confirmed in patreon chat or something

i mean its pretty obvious

the sea that was gonna be called the azure sea is going to have the azura province in it

Especially considering that the Bronze Sea has Ravenna, land of the bronze.
Vimir Sea is tied to the Norse origins of Keraxe
Nimbus is clouds, just like Skyhall
Chimera is prolly something, idk.
And the Marauding Sea has a nation of pirates.

Still speculation

thats like saying ryujin isnt japanese cuz its not confirmed (despite the evidence)

Nah, I’m just saying no matter how obvious it seems, it’s still speculation until confirmed

but is it wrong

Maybe

yeah its on sight…

I wasn’t complaining about the Azura being in the Aegean Sea in my initial post. I was complaining that it was written like it was 100% confirmed. No speculation tag next to it, no nothing.

You’re talking to the guy who thinks Aether Magic has absolutely no gimmick, and is only ever given a long charging time because of either a boss fight or pure coincidence.

as I said, mr hyperspace+stocksounds=pure chaos

Darkshadow has literally said he agrees with me on that bruh :sob:

There have been 0 people who think that here but you

Also list of magics with “no gimmick”
Plasma fire magma earth lightning wood acid water shadow etc,

Almost every base magics “gimmick” is simply having unique stats and interactions. Lost magics don’t all have to be super special either

After having an account for months, I once checked some wikis without one
I forgot how bad it was without an account
However, it is true that, with an account, I don’t remember the last time I saw ads there while I was logged in
(The moderation is absolute dogwater, I got 3x shorter punishment for a repeated offense) (Not AO wiki mods, literal FANDOM mods did that)

I did? I don’t remember

Ok then do you think aethers gimmick is having an incredibly long windup in exchange for very high damage