TheWhiteJawa's Rant Thread

your boat got hit by an acid wave, those dot waves are the worse

I love it when I dock my boat next to an island and go off to explore and every goddamn wave in the dark sea decides to converge on my boat

I’ve legit lost 3k of my boats health when I’m off exploring a large island

you’re right. there’ll be more stuff added in a couple weeks, and i can progress my new slot in the meantime. i still have some things to say, though
actually, nevermind, it’s not that much, so i can just say it here
i think a structure with an atlantean on it should guarantee one darksea chest. it’d feel rewarding and i get the feeling it wouldn’t be TOO hard to reduce the spawnrates in order to do this
the empty structures should have good-ish loot, too, i’m already tired of seeing two treasure chests where i thought i’d be able to fight an atlantean or get… something that i can’t just walk into on any other bronze sea island, you know?

uhhh bronze hammer is buyable at thorins refuge…
since like… day 1

yeah diva already told me, i’ll just go put a strikethrough on that

any more rants?

not rn
though, my rambling about conjurer might count as one

When you run out of stamina, let yourself sink and wait for your stamina to completely regenerate. If you try swimming up with half stamina, you will not make it. You have a much better chance at survival by regaining all of your stamina—not guaranteed, but better.

i’m aware of that, i panicked, but why is my character so much heavier all the sudden

sank an atlantean ketch and felt good but then i got ganked by the mutant and lesser mutant
i only had one dark sealed anyway but now i have to go back to i1 which takes a long time
pain

why is this shit TAKING SO FUCKIN LONG BRU
I SHOULD BE IN INSANITY 3 BY NOW

i have been sailing FOR THIRTY FUCKING MINUTES and i’ve been going DIRECTLY TOWARDS THE WHITE PART OF THE COMPASS
I AM STILL IN INSANITY ZERO
I HAVE LOST A FUCKING LIMB TO THE LIGHTNING AND I CANT USE MY WEAPONS SO ALL I HAVE IS MY ICE
WHY AM I NOT IN INSANITY OOOOONE

have you tried getting ship speed and resistance

my speed is 76 and my resistance is 75%, they’re not great, but i SHOULD be there by now
i’ve been inside of the i1 range in this same server before and it didnt take nearly as long
it just doesn’t make sense

holy shit your ship is terrible lmfao

pretty sure your server is bugged
Are you playing with friends? I’ve encountered this while someone else piloted my boat - no islands or boats spawned and half the party never left insanity 0, while the other half of the party got increasingly high insanity.

i swear to God bro it is not just my ship

the only thing i’ve been running into are boat corpses

tbf, t0 of the dark sea is way too large comparatively. i have 112? speed atm and it still takes a GOOD couple of minutes to reach t1

do you have an ancient sailcloth or whatever it’s called? what kind of ship build are you running bc u shouldnt be on 76 speed