TheWhiteJawa's Rant Thread

yeah but it’s becoming more and more clear that it’s a server issue
which still doesn’t make sense because i’ve been in insanity 1 before, maybe its because i died there or something
also i used warship on a hull so i lost 10 speed because of that but i also have a swift hemp sailcloth

Yup, that’s what happened to us.
We sailed for almost an hour - don’t do that. Go see if you can find some content underwater (no air capacity potion challenge).

k we’re getting you off of that shit, if you decide to serverhop or leave the dark sea tell me i am joining you and sending you an ancient sailcloth asap

i have like 4 extra of these things and im not gonna let someone play on fucking 70 boat speed thats just awful stop torturing yourself

it was HIM.

2 Likes

i’m just leaving it’s not worth it to sail back for another 40 minutes for four dark chests

icic let me know if u want an archaic sailcloth tho idk how ur still playing on hemp esp with a warship hull that’s awful

i’m rejoined now
this is the same slot that got his ass kicked by an atlantean brig (see rant above) so i decided to put a warship on it in retaliation
not really necessary but hey at least it can’t die now (watch the triple lightning + atlantean brig say otherwise)

put that thing to good use (sorry i didnt have a swift scroll for it)

i don’t have a swift scroll for it, either
gonna go kms rq

start gambling.

traded a selino to a warlock for it. i’m goated
now i have 78 speed instead of… 76. oh god
i should put sailors on 300 defense from ravenna deserters is nothing

save yourself from the nightmare that is warship hull.

Warship sail gang?

Absolutely.
hull durability straight up means so little in the dark sea because all repairs are flat heals.

50 cargo in a brig with 20k hp is only 6k effective hp compared to a brig with 14k hp.
Not to mention the 14k hp is most likely much much more maneuverable and can easily avoid most of the damage the 20k hp brig would run straight into lol.

honestly a 14k health brig would need to make absolute sure it doesn’t get too close to the sides of an atlantean boat though

I know that far too well.
my brig only has 14,900 hp lol.

No atlantean brig can keep up with my 113 speed and 110 turning.

now that i think about it why do i have culverins on my 22k health boat and carronades on the boat i want to put warship on the sails for

the one thing atlantean ships do that really irritates me is when they pull out the heavy grapeshot and kill everybody on the ship (me included) near instantly.

I don’t think there’s ANYTHING you can do about that beyond just getting out of range.

so i’m getting hella munay and then i climbed a really big island with a fuckton of dark sealeds on the top but now i forgot where my boat is
…fuck. i guess i’m stuck here for the next hour