TheWhiteJawa's Rant Thread

what the hell? there’s a shoreline?
my
my boat isn’t here.
WHERE IS MY BOOOAT

i can’t just fall down on each side either because then i might just plunge into the water and what then

honestly those like 7 dark chests aren’t worth it i’m just leaving when i get my boat back

I FOUND
MY BOAT.

i miiiight get into an area where i could climb up and grab the shits but idrk

yeah im just leaving

it’s a shame that that was the only island with actually good loot aside from siren islands but better safe than sorry ig

oh fuck ONE OF MY CREW DIED WHILE I WAS GONE

i’m never getting true captain smh

i had like 25 dark sealeds, so i could’ve had over thirty, but hey i got a shitton of normal chests too

guys i think it happened again

i just left

Repairs from sinking ships is percentage based, not to mention you can rarely find cargo in the dark sea by following ghost ships. The cargo isn’t really worth it but you can definitely heal a lot more health from fighting atlantean ships if your ship has more health.

Yes I am biased, but at least I don’t even have to repair my ship until after I return

went to the dark sea again and ended up dying to one siren because AO’s aiming is bullshit
“oh, your cursor is DIRECTLY on your enemy? how about it just BARELY misses them? oh, you can actually hit them? too bad they flew away RIGHT as your projectile was approaching them! oh, you’re a low health build? good thing it’s a fucking mage!!!”
fuck you. when the hell are they adding agility-defense shit? glass cannons suck ass

1 Like

and why the hell was the lag so jittery? god damn i should stay away from the dark sea until the update, i don’t wanna waste my time here

in fact how the fuck are you even supposed to fight sirens if you’re a berserker or something, you’re working off of shot and maybe axe slash alone

magically crash into em

"ooOOOhh jawa warship sails are actually really good because they’re fast OH THEN WHY DO ATLANTEAN BRIGS FUCKING EXIST

every single FUCKING TIME I GO INTO THE DARK SEA NOW IT’S NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTMENT
FUCK
I HATE THIS

IT DIDN’T EVEN PLAY THE FUCKING DARK SEA MUSIC I JUST HEAR THE MORTAR WHILE I’M GEARING UP TO FIGHT THE SIRENS AND BOOM I GET RAMMED
and i can’t even fight back BECAUSE NOW I’M TOO SLOW AND I CAN’T EVEN GET IN TO DO DAMAGE
THE DARK SEA IS ASS

1 Like

yeah jawa go ahead and finally get some good fucking loot TOO BAD IT TAKES FOR-FUCKING-EVER TO GET TO THE RANGE YOU EVEN WANNA BE IN

1 Like

oh you failed once? hope you enjoy going all the way back just to even fucking START LOOTING THE PLACE
REDUCE THE FUCKING DISTANCE TO INSANITY ONE, VETEX! NO ONE’S USING INSANITY 0 ON A BRIG ANYWAY

1 Like

oh, great, now i have to repair my fucking boat

OH! AND THERE’S A PING SPIKE THE MOMENT I PULL UP TO SANDFALL ISLE!
wonderful! amazing!

FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME

1 Like

umm
uhh
are you ok?
do you have insanity 6
irl?

1 Like