This update sucks a lot

So, how do you want OP weapons to exist or do you want all weapons to have the exact same damage

wait, since when were legendary weapons being hinted of ever coming back? that stuff was dumb af ;-;

Effort, paying crowns, doing quests, no mythological crap that we shouldn’t even be able to pick up at level 5000.

No seriously who decided that having the strongest form of weapon in the entire known world be something you can obtain at level 200 (morock’s sword / durandal)

I mean, there’s a statue of a guy holding a spear and I don’t know what to think about it other than it being a durandal-esque future/mentioned legendary weapon.
I mean, who tf even puts magic in a statue other than to make it grand, amazing, powerful representation of a legendary figure holding a legendary tool.

So you want OP weapons to exist, but just not RNG base. But if you pay crowns for something OP then everyone would have it and then the economy would break down, same with doing quest. :man_shrugging:

That’s better than having a couple elites with massively inflated egos running around and obliterating entire servers just because they can.

Oh boy I sure hope I’m able to spawn in without getting nuked.

not for the economy lol. That’s very bias. I understand where your coming from but no.

The economy is screwed anyways.

holy hell i took a nap and you guys are still going…?

Legendary weapons should exist, maybe just mentioned or decoration, if its going to be PvP then it’d be nerfed to a point where it performs like 20% better than a rare weapon?

Noober sleep again, your tomas the train

sure :sunglass:
knocks myself out

Ehh can’t disagree with that one

Yes, he is kinda right, unless vetex fix where people spawn :man_shrugging:

Were you really watching it

yes
what else am i supposed to do

Maybe, there will be starter, intermediate and endgame towns. Like Castilian start at summerhold and after another town then Umber Keep
WoM map gonna be huge if thats true

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking of that, but then vetex would have to fix the whole cultural system and change how you spawn. If he does that, he would have to make it so you can change culture when you want

culture revamp card or whatever in trello got archived so it could be the case here with town spawning for lower and higher level ppl or smth.

1 Like