This wotan dude

same guy that got mad i hunted him twice in game :yawning_face:

idk who you are I dont recall that

closest you can find to a ‘‘canon’’ source is the ar wiki which fused with the aa wiki.
either that or you go find tech’s messages

Not a good enough source, the things Tech said there was for the AA webcomic, which is not canon.
Same for most of Tech’s messages in the discord

the webcomic not being canon doesnt disprove what tech says broski

This might sound surprising to you but if you use the history feature on the wiki you can find lore that is canon because it predates both the Webcomic and AR.

Vetex himself says lore that old isnt canon if its not in AO, the lore doc, or AA

good i don’t want to see you yapping anyway

Jesus this argument is pointless, would you all just AGREE ON SOMETHING

are you really putting images out of context to prove your point

what does that image prove

This argument ends when I can finally get the light of Morock into the minds of the forumers.

I agree that @SkittleSnakes1 started this by crying like a little bitch that I didnt put Morock in #1 and worship him like he does.

No, go ahead and find them yourself in Vetex’s discord in #General if you want

what is the context behind that image

some guy started yapping about lore that wasnt in AA and was from a long time ago, and vetex says that anything that isnt in AA AO or the lore doc from back then isnt canon anymore

You started this, I just dropped my factually correct list then you went on anti Morock-tirade so I had to defend my lord

morock has little impact on the lore no reason to put him on the document and i don’t think he’d get retconned out of a sudden considering he has a book of his own and a literal ghost ship with a freaking ghost item

1 Like

go make your own post and start whining there, you didnt have to invade this one

na wth broski’s going wild

The Grand Fire Curse Invasion of 2024-
( Those born to inherit the powers of Prometheus will prevail )

It is my sworn duty to carry the crusade