This wotan dude

If you actually believe this argument, you’re smooth-brained.
Using this logic, any significantly strong character is considered a boss.
Morock fought and beat the strongest of the AG, a fleet that would’ve decimated Durza. He destroyed the ships and only lost because again, the situation he was in was completely stacked against him. Had any other curse user been there, they would have died.

" Erm, Morock has no documented wins!! Ignore every screenshot saying he scaled to the guy who was the “Strongest Human!!!”

Stay mad, Morock would solo Durza then go out for dinner an hour later.

cursebeard would’ve lived, but that’s just cause of the nature of his curse so you have a point

I mentioned this above if you scroll up

this

1 Like

thank you for that because i was not going to scroll up, i left once and came back to +50 messages

Correct me if I’m wrong, but did Durza not yknow? vaporize the entire AG, including its strongest member Valencia instantly? and they werent even anywhere near the epicenter of the blast?
The very thing Morock died trying to do, Durza killed in a single attack
Having the strongest curse doesn’t instantly make the strongest in the verse man

Durza does not have the power to do this willingly. It’s like saying a kamikaze pilot outscales an incredibly trained regular pilot because the Kamikaze pilot does more damage.

The only 2 time Durza released this is when he was losing, because he can’t willingly use it unless hes being fucked up. + The second time he had already died, and it was the accumulation of Chaos and Magic Power (none of which were Durzas)

(also im sick so gonna go sleep, i’ll continue tomorrow)

My understanding of Morock was that he was, to a degree, afraid of his own power.
He was completely aware that using his curse directly would lead to permanent mental degradation that its unlikely he would ever be able to recover from.

He probably died hesitating if he’d be willing to lose another part of himself.

Retconned

what part(s) of that and when lol.

Really you just need to look up to find the image of tech saying morock’s curse doesnt make him insane

I feel like I just watched a One Piece Vs DBZ powerscaling argument under different names after reading through this thread.

Guys, Durza shattered the planet. Morock’s feats just do not scale to that. At all.

Literal earth-shattering force against a dude who sunk a few hundred boats and slaughtered some mages. I feel like this should be a no-brainer.

Doesn’t really matter who his intended target was. Especially since it’s Theos The Chad. The fact that he shattered the planet already puts him leagues above EVERYONE ELSE.

1 Like

EXACTLY
These guys just refuse to accept that Morock is weak (relative to durza :skull:)
Or that Durza is strong idk why they hate him so much

Like, this whole argument can be settled by one TFS video:

1 Like

He’s also directly responsible for the dark seas which are so horrible and corrupt that they literally trap your soul forever if you die inside.
And this godawful horrible place covers the vast majority of the world!

He didn’t just break the pre-existing continents into tiny little islands.
He made most of the planet completely inhospitable through sheer magic pollution.

80%
This fraud kill 80% of the population, and somehow missed

To make an on-topic reply, I think Wotan will either be the final boss, pentultimate boss, or just someone that gets killed offscreen by the Order on their path to power. Or maybe Warren comes to the rescue when Wotan tries to kill us as revenge for his sons and Warren killtrades with him to save our life? Who knows.

We’re about to be directly opposing his kingdom here soon, so I doubt we’re going to be able to avoid him for long. Meaning someone as strong as Cursebeard is going to show up way too early in the game, so something’s got to happen to save our asses.

RIP Wotan, your cool boats will be sorely missed.

Speaking of, did you know that Keraxe ships actually look different from other ships ingame?
I thought it was a nice detail that they look like they’re made of tree bark instead of wood planks
(since they are)

How exactly did Durza shatter continents on the other side of the planet tho,
My guess is that majority of the force from his blast went into the Earth’s Mantle, which probably would have shattered the continents?
This also makes sense bc in the Epicenter we see a massive hole that goes insanely deep into the ground and is filled with magma

morock:

gets handed the most powerful curse in the entire world
can use said curse without going insane
is chosen by fate to kill cursebeard
doesn’t even kill cursebeard
sinks a couple of ships then dies
has no canonical victories
“hound of god :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:” i don’t see him hounding anything except maybe his father’s love and approval

durza acheron

born with no magical power
can’t get stronger himself and has to steal magics
has a arcanillion magics and curses but gets beaten by curseless people (theos, the peacekeeper)
hides behind his undead goons
“the dark wizard” goofy ass epithet
“save me daddy zeus! cursebeard is too strong! :pleading_face:

goatheos

no curse yet stronger than 99% of curse users
all three of his minds were fire :fire: :fire: :fire: :hot_face:
canonically pulled women unlike the frauds mentioned above
probably really jacked under all that armour
“war phoenix” is a dope ass title

11 Likes