This wotan dude

you’re neglecting that durza LOST most of their power, having used it all to make said nuke

isnt he literally shown to be jacked under his armor in his AA boss fight?

And then proceeded to somehow use a similar level of power a second time as a kamikaze attack.

Also, “nuke” is seriously just not the right word here. There was a thread, a long while ago, asking for maths on how much force Durza used to do what he did. My response was something along the lines of ‘the world’s entire nuclear arsenal would not come anywhere close to recreating what he did’.

No?
Durza can use his Absorbed powers indefinitely, plus that would imply that he expended his curses, and seeing as one of Wotan’s sons has the lightning curse in the modern day, I doubt Durza had any permanent energy loss from casting that attack.

ye

shit ur right :money_mouth_face:

Theos The Chad Phoenix.

2 Likes

i swear i created a topic about wotan, not morock!

8 Likes

I don’t think he’ll be the final boss given that is really straight forward and one of the big things here are how little information we have about the order, and honestly the world at large too, so him being the final boss sounds a little too easy imo. Personally I think through Nimbus and Keraxe we’re gonna kill all his sons and leave Vimir with Keraxe basically neutered the same as Ravenna with only Wotan remaining who we’ll probably have to escape leaving Vimir like we escaped the Bronze legion though much more difficult. Then we’ll fight sometime in another sea after getting stronger again.

Or, and honestly this wouldnt surprise me, he ends up as an optional boss as part of a questline like Octavious Caesar will. Wouldn’t have much issue with this so long as its done well, I could understand killing Wotan not being a primary objective of the group so long as Keraxe’s military can be effectively stopped/dismantled within the main story.

3rd and least likely theory, Wotan is in a similar condition to the God Emperor in 40k where he’s barely alive and confined to a chair. Its a closely guarded secret so most people don’t know he’s in such a condition, but he can still use his curse to make boats, armor, weapon parts, etc, from where he’s sitting.

Why are people even calling wotan weak for being on par with a grand fire curse user

5 Likes

Yeah to be honest I was kinda iffy about the whole final boss thing. I’m honestly leaning more towards the whole

thing. I really doubt he’ll be a bossfight.

Maybe it’ll go like you say, we kill his sons and it’s just him remaining. Sameria, seeing a chance, decides to make a play for Wotan, only for us to find him dead in his castle(by the order, using a Devourer, no doubt) and the blame pinned on us.

I did too, I was just creating a power tier list with Wotan on it, but some people took offense to my placement of Morock and just refused any of my justifications :slightly_frowning_face:

Wouldn’t be surprised if this happens, didn’t something similar happen with Theos and undead Prometheus?

Who’s blaming us here?

Rivalries so far have always ended with one of the two killing each other.
Theos and durza
Rupin and trigno.
Vetex and the player count.
I wouldnt be surprised if warren finally ends up winning against wotan.
Marking the start of the next part of the story

Didn’t both these guys die, both through like indirect means of killing each other?

Durza revived prometheus to kill theos and, even if prometheus ended up being vaporized, he still succeded soooo…

Vimir’s people, maybe. Like a Ravenna situation all over again.

Or maybe I’m too influenced by the Ravenna situation and there’s nobody throwing blame at all.

sigh, cant go a day without a Skittles W, another goated tier list

Put Morock lower and maybe I’d agree. :man_shrugging:

And put Durza at the top, seriously. If this is powerscaling, he’s automatically above the rest.

Nah fuck that durza aint worth number 1