Torch response (ft. Pie Debates)

none, i just have your full legal discord name

you’re right but this won’t stop me from being an NPC unable to form my own opininons, I will follow the crowd and never inform myself on any info about this situation /s

Dawg we cant trust discobot hes a racist homophobe :sob:

but is he?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

We cannot let history repeat itself… Discobot racism allegations are insane

1 Like

Do you truely mean that?
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Concentrate and ask again

Quit dodging the question I know what you are
ARE YOU LYING
@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

@Misinput hi lol can you close please
this shit spamming my notis and also i didnt mean for this thread to explode

Sorry :sob:

Commenting before this closes.

I don’t actually have anything to add to the conversation, I just wanna pretend like I contributed.

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you cannot be silent be brilliant and thoughtful. — Byron Pulsifer

Okay sure I can believe this but I have questions:

1. He said she was 18? Why is everyone still mad?
  2. Why were there messaged leaked did she do that? Did they fight over something and she wanted to take it out on him like that?
  3. I see some ppl talking abt how he said a “3 year age difference isn’t bad,” and I mean if she’s 18 and he’s 21, that’s honestly not that bad. It’s concerning but not that bad. But of they’re JUST friends, it’s not bad AT ALL
1 Like

NO. STOP. We literally DON’T know when she turned 18 (unless that was stated), he quite LITERALLY CONSTANTLY states that they met when SHE was 18. Literally with all of that this whole situation should be shut down like what

daily reminder that you have free will and should take all the information about a situation in on your own and dig deeper if you need to before forming an opinion
being apart of a hivemind isn’t good, you should decide on your own how you feel about things, instead of parroting the general consensus :speaking_head:

5 Likes

this was about nyaskittles or whoever, not cain, the person these allegations are about

Are u talking about me specifically or…:man_standing: