Updated Vetex's Accepted

pretty nice seeing some things that vetex has implemented from suggestions, whether they were actually taken from the suggestion directly or just realized over time.
props to you for compiling all this :D

"Count" Option for Crash the selino in question:

i think the real reason is the fact that you lack knowledge yet still exert it on others

pretty sure everything in the AO era either hasn’t been added or was thought of independently

never said there was

knowledge =/ intelligence

true, however they are generally closely connected

ye just not me and ao

where

I don’t mean to be picky, but I’m pretty sure Obolus was being worked on before this suggestion was made. (I could be wrong tho)

and knowing when to use your knowledge is the definition of intelligence.
if you dont have the knowledge, dont try to make up or do things that you dont know.

this is part of what i mean, you didnt have to add this at all, but you did, in which why post at all if you think people will argue with you

2 Likes

Hmm, I think there might have been something like that but I don’t know for sure so I’ve kept it in for now

Go get the suggestions role :mariomug:

Well, I’ll put it to a vote and see if people want to see a stricter categorization for suggestions:

Organization of suggestions
  • Keep suggestions as they are
  • Remove unnecessary suggestions
  • Other (Comment below)
0 voters

nah

why did i got pinged :sob:

It’s nice to know that my suggestion got accepted and it wasn’t in vain. It will be nice to use the Boxing style without the goofy gloves always being on.

Sorry :sob:
Linking your topic pings you I guess

nvm found

You have blessed us with level 20 treasure charts, thank youuu