Vetex PLS

What about from levels 50-100? At those levels players can interupt your grind and most of the time no one likes being bothered at those levels.

it’s almost always bad tho
fuck roblox’s servers

How do you know whats going on in vetexs head? Its early access, a quality of life feature is definitely helpful and would be added. Many other games have a server list and are doing JUST. FINE.

maybe you like being lvl 70 and getting beaten by a max level.

why do you think the playercount is set to 18 and vetex has a history of denying implementing server lists then

Idk, but AO has actually good and complete combat. I think he’ll add it, idc what your weird ass says

You seem to just not know what you’re talking about, vetex has his priorities.

And let me ask, would YOU like having to fight someone when you have 10-15 FPS? The fight isnt going to be fair.

No, which is why I got a decent computer ages ago.

I know. I dont care. This is a suggestion that i think is good. Others agree with me as well.

It’s a suggestion you THINK is good. When everyone has power nobody has power, it’d make the rest of the game so boring nobody would play.

Cool, ig that explains why you like having a permanent upper hand on players who havent gotten a chance to get a trustworthy computer yet.

LOL
Do you know what your talking about? This is a game. It should be fair at max level, or atleast we should have a chance.
Just because my computer is bad doesnt mean i shouldnt have a chance to win any fights.

Ask anyone, would you rather have no server list and have bad ping, or have a server list and have good ping.

Yes its true i, and a ton of other players think is good.

barrier to entry, can’t accomodate for everyone, game dev is hard, that’s the tl:dr of everything I just said, that’s my argument.

You say no server list because it limits player interaction. 50k players. If someone is in a smlal server they obv dont wanna be bothered.

I havent the slightest clue what barrier to entry is, im a child

Nobody likes losing an unfair fight. You can say “I DO” but in reality , who likes losing a fight they coulda won if the tides were a bit more fair?

wdym, barrier to entry is a barrier to entry, you can’t accomodate everyone, there is a requirement to do anything in life that if you don’t meet then you simply can’t do said thing. That is life. Having a good pc is a barrier to entry to playing AO. If you’re only hitting 20 fps after turning down all settings your pc is way too shitty to play this game.

Game dev is hard, okay. Did you know free time exists? Vetex can decide to add this whenever he wants to, or hire someone.