Viper fist/style?

Viper fist/style?
effort 3.0 3 quality 3.333333333333333 3 reasonability 4.0 2

Currently there are only 6 fighting styles in the game (5 planned). Compared to magic and weapons this is a small amount.

So I was thinking why not add a fighting style that poisons enemies with every punch/scrape. As if you dipped your nails in poison, or alternatively drinking/eating poisonous items and, much like a poison dart frog, moving the poison to your hands or blades (warlords).

Most likely obtainable in the Nimbus Sea.

Player has insane regeneration but he wont survive poisoning himself so much

I think a suggestion like this was already done. Thing is this fighting style sounds like basic with poison on every hit and probably some different stats. I think there aren’t many fighting styles ingame now because it’s hard to think of truly unique gimmicks. This idea definitely isn’t unique enough. Very low effort suggestion without enough elaboration to give a good opinion on.

1 Like

understandable.

Just tell me how this would work in order to poison someone

I honestly can’t think of a way without it being super expensive.

If this poison is strong enought to damage someone from just scratch then there should be something like poison immunity for user to dont kill himself

but that wouldn’t be nice to poison mages. So I can’t think of anything that would work.

Maybe something like puting arrows in claudron(with certain potion effect) would work better

SAILOR FIST IS LITERALLY NORMAL COMBAT WITH WET EFFECTS

THERMO FIST IS LITERALLY HOTTER NORMAL COMBAT

SO FUCKING WHAT IF THIS IS JUST “BASIC COMBAT” WITH POISON

THAT’S LITERALLY ALL THAT’S IN THE GAME

“ohhh but cannonfist and ironle-”

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

5 Likes

maybe. I was also thinking of a surgery to put venom glands and fangs in your mouth which would make it more vipery but roblox might not approve biting people

Just put arrow into claudron filled with poison potion. I think this would be safer idea

there’s a 2014 roblox game that allows you to gut and eat people alive as a ghoul.

it’s still up to this day.

but that would be better suited for warriors. arrows are used by weapons not strength users

Developer is roblox mod(i guess dont belive it)

oh great…

makes sense

he’s not actually but good guess.

I mean strenght is important in drawing the bowstring for example in long bows. You think how arrows pierced trought armor?

my stormcaller disagrees.