War Seas Vs. Seven Seas

That is something I was considering but I presume the rules are characters who show up alive in the story.

A mod cannot ban another mod.

the seven seas have people like the peacekeeper, theos, durza, freedrock, morock, cursebeard, apollo, poseidon, and valencia
the war seas had a kingdom controlling an entire sea get toppled by some random homeless guy
my money is on the seven seas

dark sea no diffs both

Im pretty sure PK goes on to defeat Hades AFTER the events of AO. Which is likeā€¦ 3 years after? I mean, it would make sense, PK still has to take care of the Seven Seas after it got wrecked by Durzaā€™s blast. They would need to stay for some time before leaving to Hades.

Yeah I just noticed the dates, which is kindā€™ve a shame cause having overlap between the events left a lot of room for more interesting events that couldā€™ve happened as a result of things happening at the same time, honestly hope that changes but Iā€™m not gonna hold out hope.

Honestly, I personally find it interesting.

It might leave room for AO MC possibly joining the fight if its after the main story. Also, weā€™re actually progressing further south the further we go through the main story. The entrance might actually be part of the War Seas.

Is Vetex still gonna do stuff with the Arcane universe once AO ends? Cause Iā€™ve been hearing that after this he might mostly be done with it, at least game wise, I donā€™t know about other forms of media he might continue it in.

Well, I know heā€™s planning to drop game developing and then become an author for a book adaption of AO. Maybe a book series.

Heā€™s apparently gonna write a book about the AU after the development of AO ends

2 Likes

If morock is counted then Zeus and the olympians along with the titans (if they exist)counted for the war seas.

Wait, do Chronus and Uranus exist? Is Uranus even technically dead?

wouldnt pk also have to recover from being a little uh
basically at the epicenter of durzaā€™s second skill issue
that and stabilizing the now 4 seas

1 Like

Ngl Iā€™d prefer if they do have overlap for it to happen in game rather than in a book so we can actually play it out, so I still would rather have had the PK start his journey south during AO rather than after so thereā€™d be a chance of the characters meeting in game. Though the lore doc says the events listed after AO will be changed after AO finishes so maybe thereā€™ll be some overlap in game right before the end? I dunno, Iā€™ll probably read the books regardless lol.

2 Likes

But Martin doesnā€™t belong in the War Seas nor the Seven Seas.
Heā€™s in the dark sea

I wanted to a meme where it says PK when a skill issue on his and Durzaā€™s part caused multiple thousand people to die. And they it would do the Yuji Itadori thing. This too complicated to do on mobile. Use your imagination everyone.

Completely unrelated, but every time I see your profile picture I think its a roblox avatar with the acorn hair, before I realize that its donkey kong with a background that really fucks with my eyes

heā€™s in the war seaā€™s dark sea

Well considering we see ghosts (even in the first range of the dark sea) talk about the seven seas, Martin could very well have been originally from either sea cluster

War Seas is probably stronger right now.
Reasons:

1. Durza nuked the Seven Seas
  2. War Seas is closer to Mount Olympus or whatever and people are naturally born with ā€œmutationsā€ unlike in the Seven Seas where they have to spend years getting a mutation.
  3. War Seas protagonist is supposed to become stronger than the Seven Seas protagonist (guy with god blood vs guy who died and spent years charging magic in their cells and got revived).

These didnā€™t get sliced in half lol
(I believe)