Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Oh, and the former Earth Curse user’s fate was changed. Initially, he was defeated by Durza/Acheron absorbing his stamina, and now he was defeated by Durza actually using the Magics he had absorbed.

Goated change ngl

We also now know that Theos could potentially be british

where did you find this

Tbh, I did felt that a lot of the things were kinda outdated by the lore doc, mainly the middle parts and the origin of magic, since they were untouched for so long. It was just my intuition, I guess it was right oof

Oberon?

Alalea was changed into just “Cursebeard’s Kingdom,” most likely a placeholder.

If you guys wanna continue conversation on this topic, discuss here:

Durza is now Acheron

Acheron…

Fucking Geometry dash fr…

Theos is British. I didn’t realise Oberon was from Inheritance along with Alalea but now we have confirmation Theos is British.

wonder if that his og name or did he feel like changing it, either after learning dead revival or learning how to turn into a spirit by Hades

Acheron…

it was changed because his name was taken from something

who is she fr

Honkai Star Rail. Same company that did Genshin. Like uhh… HSR’s version of Raiden Shogun, if you know that

1 Like

no i mean like, who the hell name their kid after a river of the underword or something

I mean considering there are gods with the same names as their rivers its not real surprising

Oh, and she has a valid reason for having that name. Its basically her title because she actuallly watches over a place similar to Acheron I think?

“I’d like our son to have a name that’ll guarantee that he will get bullied.”

durza is not a god hes a whine baby who blew up the planet twice cause he was afraid of losing

Still tho, “Durza” just sounds much more menacing than “Acheron”