Weapons Fully Explained

I didn’t know there was a new combat video. Goodness I must’ve been slacking.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ucrjWsUcgYFG9dPzCv3hX8iutcmLGCv8/view?usp=sharing
from my media doc

Wait hold up, rapiers of all weapons get a move with a spherical AoE? :skull:

fun

Ice magic and sunken sounds a bit busted dont you think? Also whats your source on most of this?

reminders for AO

VetexWeaponEffects

Sorry for bump, but will you uptade this ? With the Cerunno boss vid, we now know what Impaling Strike and a few other skull do

My magic jump disagrees

1 Like

why would the attacks become bigger instead of just applying a paralyzed status effect?

Lightning’s attack size increases in water by 1.25x

no wonder why the feature is extra large arcanium weapons are going to take WEEKS but will definitely be worth it

It’s weapon effects :fr:

Added Commodore Kai’s Sabre, Silent Blades, Sanguine, and Greenwish Cultist Staff to the weapon lists.

Since release is drawing ever closer I’d recommend that you clean it up, maybe use a table of contents and some hide details to make the list a whole lot smaller and nicer to look at.
We also know that good quality weapons + will have 5 skills
Also for unique skills we know of seismic slash, and that the lions halberd is a heavy cleaver weapon with seismic slash replacing devastate.
Also for the stat scaling it’s a little bit more goofy now, and the first skill is now 20 points, not 10. Also for weapons above level 50 it does not require the additional 20 for the first skill so a level 50 weapon would need 100 points for the first skill, 130 for the second, 170 for the third 220 for the fourth and 250(+200 cause ult) for the fifth

1 Like

Where was this said? I’ve been wondering myself for a while.

trello prob

Cryo confirmed it on a different server, also imagine throwing that massive thing lmao

Very nice post, helped me a lot

1 Like

i think ive figured out that the lions halberd is a heavy cleaver, as the seismic slash seems like it would be this ability in the trailer

hard to see but it threw up a bunch of rubble, which is what seismic slash is known for on the patch notes.
this seems like it would replace devastate as it looks really, really, really similar to it.