Week of Discussion 5: Underrated Art

Good day Forums! Welcome to the fifth day of the Week of Discussion!

Simple topic today, many people have made art, written about or composed music about AO, but it’s quite easy to see the most popular by going looking at the top topics of all time. Share what you think is underrated or lesser known art/writing/music/etc in the community.

Some ideas

• Underrated art
  • Underrated music
  • Underrated writing
  • Other similar stuff??

Found this a while back. It’s fire. I love the tavern-y feel.

1 Like

I dont think there is any underrated art, the art hub is filled with talented people

The writing category got a lot more attention after Abyss Sea but before that there were some really cool stuff

1 Like

I think the whole art channel is quite underrated tbh, I haven’t visited it much but when I do there are some really impressive drawings that I feel deserve a lot more attention

1 Like

Cernyx and Cernunno kissing 10/10 honestly

2 Likes

This is horrible and idk what I’m supposed to be feeling but thanks for contributing to the discussion ig

Kinda my favorite artpiece that needs more recognition imo. Maybe I should really make something inspired off it…

2 Likes

after the end of the entire story, dawn island should be renamed to ‘tucker’s isle’ and this should play on it

1 Like

Thank you :revolving_hearts::footprints::pray:

That one guy who modeled a bunch of ships back a few months ago and then stopped posting

Sir_Danny I think

this image is fire his work is amazing

3 Likes

would it be cringey to say my own art is underrated

yes? okay, I’ll leave now…

that looks awesome, i can imagine its what the galleon might look like

1 Like

I would say ghostly because I adore the style they use to draw but they’re not really underrated, honestly.

I think I’ll go with @Pink_Skyson as my underrated artist then. Their art’s pretty good too, I like the use of black outlines and overall refined feel.

1 Like

Yeah this image is from his galleon interpretation but he also did the frigate, gunboat, redwake longboat, and ironclad

i just looked at the rest of his work, i think this is another case where its so good that vetex needs to hire him

i am fucking in LOVE with that ironclad ship design

ayyy :sob: :sob:

Oh, sorry.

1 Like

nono its ok, ty for mentioning me :face_holding_back_tears:

@Jinelle
That Double-Edged Sword song was very good. Wouldn’t say it’s totally underrated, but it deserves more likes :+1: