Week of Discussion Announcement

Hey there, Forums!

Today I had a sudden idea, which may go horribly but we can hope.

The aim of this is to encourage forum interaction and productive discussion.

Throughout the week up to nimbus I’ll be posting topics which present a series of open ended discussion ideas for that day. Since I believe most people are now on Easter Break this should ideally get some attention. Even if you aren’t familiar with the forums I invite you to participate.

Discussions such as these are easy to derail, so let me just say that anyone who attempts to derail the conversations will be hit with a flag - which I’ve heard is an easy way to enslave the poor forum mods.

Once each days’s question is posted I’ll add it here. I’ve already got concepts for each of them, but they are meant to be able to be expanded upon.

Happy nimbus countdown everybody!

The week will last:
Friday, March 22, 2024 12:00 AM Coordinated Universal TimeFriday, March 29, 2024 7:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time

4 Likes

what’s that

Spring break

ohh right I forgot the american style

they put spring break on easter and winter break on christmas

def not for those! it’s for the season

The break that many forum users take from school, typically positioned due to tradition or something so it happens over the holiday of Easter.

ok bro I prob have 1

Okay discord

hmmmm, interesting, hopefully i’ll be able to tune in into this.

1 Like

Fun idea Mr. Ice Magic

1 Like

wait do people get a whole week off for easter

well winter break usually also extends to the new year too, so that’s a bit more universal reason at least

bro the universe doesn’t use that calendar bro there’s also moon

true

1 Like

and moon is used way more outside of us for like religions as well and bro like us isn’t the only place in the world USE THE METRIC SYSTEM GUYS

don’t only like 4 countries not use the gregorian calendar for general time keeping though

theres also like 4 religions bro

I get a whole two, first of which I’m away hence I’m doing an easy thing and the second of which is ruined by the prospect of exams but I’ll try to play some AO…

Day 1: Visuals.
What do we all think about AO’s visuals. I’ll add some prompts in there soon.

We use both the imperial and metric system :skull:

yes (I live in US)