[WEEKLY PROMPT] Spring Season

I know it’s been three weeks but chill.

Also nice job to everyone who responded to the last prompt, which I’ll link at the bottom.

Prompt:

Your heart hammers in your chest, your mind blanks, and all you can think of are your crush’s eyes, sparkling beautifully as they say “You idiot! What have you done?”

Writing Prompts are a way to encourage your brain to “fill in the blanks” and create a story based off a given set of words. You can write however much you want, it is completely up to you!

Remember to make a new topic and label it “[WEEKLY PROMPT] Story Name” so others can see it! You can freely reply to this topic to discuss the prompt and share ideas for anyone to see!

@Seasoned_Writer pingasm

Previous prompt:
[HOPEFULLY WEEKLY PROMPT] Old Forge, New Blades

lmao i love this prompt

too bad i ain’t got a crush, i’ll just use some bitchass anime/comic kid

that works too

OH BOY
I might give this one a shot… Basing it off of something really stupid I said once on Discord, which was partially related to the forums.
Warning, this isn’t gonna be about an actual crush.
Can’t wait to write about brimstone and hell raining down from saying the stupidest shit ever,

Why does no one want to write romance

You turn around and see a fleet admiral of the AG, with chocolate cake smeared all over his face.

“WHY ARE WE HERE?”

pans to a massive fleet of pirates all shooting their 50,000 cannons at them.

__

roll credits

I think I’m gonna pass on this one. Partly because I already have something in the works, and partly because I don’t write romance.

what the fuck, romance arc??? :flushed:

i am going to do this to prove a point

because it’s the internet and we all know what happens with romance on the internet

I’ve written like three seperate shitposts and nothing horni ever came of it. Unless… you want me too??? :flushed:

I mean sure why not

Even if i did, couldn’t exactly put it here. Still, I might just one day, if the urge strikes me. It wont be very good though, though, i think it would be worse if it was.

eh true you can’t put it here
even if you did write it I probably most likely wouldn’t read it since I’m not into that stuff
but hey if you wanna do that stuff then go ahead

didn’t Danny want to do smut too lol. Really would not have expected out of him of all people

he did?

oh you missed so much…

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/developmental-education-stuffs/61741/3