Welp. RIP Paper and Ink mains

it seems that we have a prophet among us

indeed

A prophet where?

oh no what have i done

@Authors i feel bad for you man you’re literally the only person i know that actually uses ink :frcryin:

2 Likes

Ink Elemental - The Hydra
Paper Elemental: The Paper Wasp

and gold has been yeeted
Iron Elemental: The Drake
Gold Elemental: The Wyvern

heres the confirmation

lets be real, we all wanted that

I liked how paper/ink had their own unique interaction - I kinda wish more magics had interactions like that.

On the bright side, we now have exactly 20 magics, much neater than 23 (which is so awful it’s a prime number).
Hopefully vetex doesn’t notice that plasma and fire are reskins of each other.

4 Likes

1 Like

METAL

you forgot gold

well this is a weird choice, I could get gold and ink but paper? that last one is the strangest.
let me elaborate, in form and function gold and ink are the same as iron and water, but to my knowledge paper doesn’t have a clear counterpart.

the idea of ink and paper being magics in general was an interesting idea, kinda made sense in WoM with people’s magics evolving and stuff but it just feels out of place now in AO

my headcanon says that those magics still exist, far in the future with magius but still, byebye

4 Likes

Pog

I hate this. Not you, just this decision. Now to figure out what to do with my two paper accounts. Glad I got to play with paper, but hopefully playing with new magic will be just as fun. I will really miss paper for its uniqueness. So long old friend! :frcryin:

6 Likes

at least he is not removing any more magics. so explosion is still here, and heck your comic character’s magic is exploding paper.

You should choose metal or explosion to still be a tank

Not really into explosion. I liked paper. Just loved how it felt and looked. Literally loved black paper. Was never about the abilities or stats or clash rates. Just looked so dam cool and unique.

1 Like

well thankfully vetex is not removing anymore magics, yeah even i feel removing paper feels weird.