What are some cool concepts for magic, weapons, and fighting styles?

zeusfury is literally just blaze
fym mind magic
solar is also just flare
fym siegeburst tf would it do

Blowdarts lol

and a style that has no shared grab cooldown

I’ll make apocalypse bringer real

The entire thing

1 Like

metal and wood rework:
bleed gets replaced by splintering (for wood) and dazed (for metal)
splintering: imagine drawback but its for literally any input besides mouse/misc (opening mail/map/etc)
dazed: blurry screen and/or inverted movement (depending on ‘tier’)

Spirit weapons should be able to come in different colors and you can change the color of your soul.

This has literally zero practical usage and does not affect spirit weapon stats in any way, it just sounds like a nice cosmetic feature.

I’d personally go for a purple or a red or maybe a green aura, there’s a lot of options.

Laser guns because why not

A weapon that’s literally like 6 pistols attached to each other with a chain

I would love to see fighting style upgrades have branches rather than only having one path you can go on.
For actual ideas:

• warlord fighting style that uses fancy swordplay
  • warlock magic that’s melee focused
  • Disintegration Magic (the ancient magic version of acid)
  • Player obtainable promethean flame magic but make it not op?
  • Moonlight aethereal flame variation
  • Aether white variation
  • Conjurer gets sword magic or something idk?
  • Vergil artisan weapon
  • Cannon (strength?) weapon

Mind magic: hepnosis and mind control and/or gives insanity.
Seigeburst: Super glass cannon meant for absolute burning destruction
Me wondering what blaze is…
but good point on solar, it is kinda just flare…

blaze is super-heated lightning that can take the form of fire, cursebeard had the curse version of it

A fighting style based on redirecting magic/force (sorta like the thing Gyro did in JJBA:SBR with the explosion and redirecting it)

Bro is going for D4C love train

No I’m not, it’s the thing where Gyro used spin to redirect the explosion shock to his leg when fighting the explosion stand guy

(It was when he was fighting this thing:(Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure | JoJo's Bizarre Wiki | Fandom) )

Dont remember that moment but D4C did something pretty similar

Lemme pull it up rq

Here is what I meant

So basically imagine if he made physical contact with the enemy instead and used the spin to transfer the damage into the opponent as an extension of this technique.

Btw idk how to put in spoilers.
This is completely different from D4C since D4C is an ability and redirects misfortune to someplace random while spin is more like a physical prowess thing and it redirected the physical impact to a place of choice.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.