What did vetex do to lost magics

I think you might be the first person I’ve seen like scrolls better. Is it cause of lore or more mechanic related reasons?

Actually scratch that I’ve seen other people like scrolls too just more so for the game mechanic part of it.

Since I believe Full Release has two chapters, that means we’ll only need like one more chapter update after that until we get some of that sweet nectarous sea ending. The last Nimbus chapter will probably be like Chapter 5 but again, where we do awakening.

I’m pretty sure Nimbus will have 1 or 2 more chapters than just 1 after full release. Especially with how short chapter 7 was. Plus what Vetex said about full release leaving us in the middle of the rising action for Nimbus, it’d be kinda weird if it climaxed and ended in the very next chapter.

God dammit, Bobby, why you gotta throw in so much logic?

sounds cool

He only mentions lost spell scrolls not lost magic scrolls

I’m sorry Daddy

1 Like

woah i didn’t expect vetex to retcon lost spell and technique scrolls and make up hecate lost strength and spell shards

me because I wanted the freedom of changing my lost magic from my base :skull:

1 Like

But we literally have rare spell and technique scrolls, it was only the magic scrolls that were retconned

Same :frpensive:

I’m taking about the being unable to change to a dissimilar magic tho

Are fighting style scrolls retconned? I’d be glad if they were, that makes no sense, but what are they now?

I was on autopilot, they aren’t changed currently

i have the source here though… the clips don’t lie

can we not change the base? where did vetex say this?

And also that one powerful mage’s at sailors’ lodge.

the change is basically saying that if you’re a lightning base magic user, you can’t swap to something like diamond or aether later, you HAVE to pick something like storm or poison lightning, since it’s more related to your element.

which makes NO SENSE because hecate essence’s ENTIRE purpose is to CHANGE YOUR MAGIC COMPLETELY so why would the HECATE shard only be able to grant you a lost that’s just related to your magic instead of giving you the freedom to pick and choose!?

Idk man another weird AO design decision this game was doomed ever since modifiers were added so I can’t say much else.

Ao player try not to doomer challenge

1 Like

Wondering if “lesser mutations” are going to get mutations as well (they probably will, but then what will they become?).
Poison has one (poison lightning, god I hate how it’s “electric poison in the shape of lightning”), but that’s from outdated information.

Vetex having to figure out a mutation for ash