What did vetex do to lost magics

phoenix

Soot magic!!!

Aren’t you all about hating modifiers and AO’s ridiculous game design decisions what happened

I’m an ao player too

I doomer as well :pensive:

Well, hey

may as well ride the wave of disaster and see where it takes us in the end

No clip, all lies gg

if you ever feel safe

marrying mayor tilly requires you to fish(10k) fishes for the pity item, spicytuna

I’m glad he didn’t settle on either the original mutations or magic scrolls. This is a good compromise I think.

the mutations were so good…

The funniest part about it is that all of these changes were brought by an “unknown entity” that appeard in the story once, caused mayhem and then dissapeard.

I wonder if it was an improvisation or they have planned it long ago.

I have a feeling the entity has been around for a while but it’s involvement in the gift of magic is new.

So they had to make a small spoiler, because it was the only way to explain new change? I doubt that it was a god, nor human.

Possibly. Guess we’ll have to wait and see a bit.

There’s probably some overlap, like both poison and lightning can mutate into that poison lightning thing, or all hot magics can be mutated into heat magic.

original mutations were PEAK

this is good enough cus i don’t think vetex will ever go back to og mutation system :pensive:

OG mutation system had a personality quiz for your magic, I believe.
Good for people who just want to play along and go with what they get, but bad for people who would rather try to pick something good.

this is just not true

Dang, people kept telling me that. I guess it would be perfect if it weren’t for the fact that every other class has to earn their upgrades in AO.