What did vetex do to lost magics

i think you’re just confusing in universe with in game bc your mutation and magics are based on ur personality in universe

well, the used to be until retcon man used his retcon beam to retcon

what

this just says level, not magic points
what if vetex means that any magic build can get lost magics at level 300?
I hope not :slightly_frowning_face:

Why

to set apart pure builds and hybrid builds

I am what you may call, a mage supremacist

1 Like

Well considering ancient magics are also obtainable at a specific level, and mages don’t get extra levels, I think there’s gonna be a magic stat req

i also think so, so i guess this means lost magics will need magic level 600 and ancient magics will need magic level 900

No, there’s no source for that

Also I get the feeling hybrids are gonna get lost attacks earlier than level 500, especially considering the whole “garunteed lost item” vetex has said

wrong
all the rare spells require twice their level in magic level
for example javelin is level 75 and requires 150 magic

1 Like

Me, I wanted Inferno Magic but with this change I might not be able to since my second magic is Lightning and third I wanted to have Glass. Scrolls were such a better system it’s wild.

Well you still weren’t getting that until way later down the line, because it’s an Ancient Magic.

How does that change anything. We’re not getting either until way later

Well the difference is that Lost Magics are estimated like, mid-next-year if you ask me, while ancients are like, two more than that at least.

Isn’t that an ancient magic, which is still learned through a different method and has no confirmation that you’ll need to have a similar magic

if the lore doc is to be believe then ancient magics should be obtained from using another hecate shard on a lost magic

Damn

Although I’m pretty sure there’s gonna be some overlap in mutation potential, I’d bet you can mutate into a heat magic which can then mutate into inferno

Here’s my view on the whole thing.
This is cool but there’s one deciding factor that has not been specified.

Is it random?
If yes: dogshit horrible what the hell vetex
if no: awesome great mechanic love this

I don’t think it’s random, the lore states you personally are mutating your magic into something else with hecates help, sure this is translating into gameplay as changing it into a preexisting magic, but it’d be pretty stupid if it was random

I’m like the only person who seems to be upset because I can’t change my elemental family :frpensive:

2 Likes