What did vetex do to lost magics

do you mean like the bloodlines thing or the mutation-similar-to-base-magic thing

Whatever me being unable to go from lightning base magic to something like lunar magic later on or heat magic, and being forced to pick another electricity based magic because itā€™s ā€œfamiliarā€ falls under, thatā€™s what Iā€™m upset about.

Hecate essence exists, and the constant complaining means itā€™s basically bound to be buffed at some point

yea, none of my files have magics similar to their planned losts and ancients, and having find a hecate essence for each file each time they mutate is going to be annoying/time consuming

It sucks, but what can you do

AO is going to turn into a wiki game because I 100% know that people are going to start needing lists as to what base magics evolve into what losts

Which, I guess it was bound to happen at some point or another

Yeah thatā€™s what iā€™m hoping.

The Guidebook our lord and savior will arrive one day :pray:

:skull:
First full release will be out mid next year
Then vetex will finish the rest of the nimbus sea
Dark C part 2 early 2026
Then maybe vimir sea mid-late 2026

You donā€™t even need a hecate essence, just a interchange potion since they allow you to change ur 2nd magic and probably 3rd too.

we can only pray that vetex stops trying to add way too many features per update.

I mean if Iā€™m being 100% honest with you, the marketplace completely on its own warrants an update lol.

Tbh I guess this is a pretty minor case since I assume only minmaxxers are going to care about which magics they want to mutate into but whatever I still think the system kind of sucks

Ideally you shouldnā€™t need to use a wiki/trello at all if you want to get things done/understand/learn things

I honestly think most of the mutation trees will be pretty obvious

Like what do you think will be able to mutate into storm, diamond, poison lightning, scorch, frostmetal, or sun magic?

Wind, water, lightning
Poison, lightning
Explosion, fire, plasma
Ice, snow, metal
Fire, plasma, magma, explosion

I think vet should split full release in two
First sensing, fleets, enemy towers and all that other stuff
Then the story
Waiting more then 3-4 months is litterly sanity draining

no? people will want the magics they think are cool, everyone cares about which magic they get

Right, I forgot that Vetex wants this next update to take way too long for no reason, my mistake, early 2026.

yea, I guess thatā€™s kind of sad innit

I think the reason as to why this was implemented is because hecate essences wouldnā€™t have much else of a purpose later in the game

but honestly if thatā€™s the case then Iā€™d prefer a world where hecate essence doesnā€™t exist at all and you can just use hecate shards to change your magic

kid named interchange potion:

if its random im gonna be pissed cause hecate essence isnā€™t a magic reroll

mid next year is like 2 months after vetex said full release is estimated to come out bro :sob: