What did vetex do to lost magics

wind, water, lightning

crystal, earth

poison, lightning (duh)

fire, explosion

ice, metal

fire

dont forget heat which is from any heat magic, or aether which is from light and explosion (like bro its called explosive light)

Does this mean for example if i mutate light which is my first magic to aether when i charge for energy it will be aether instead of light so it changes visually and replaces it

Hi RB1

nah we ainā€™t mutating our first mind as far as we know, rb1

guys stop calling him rb1ā€¦ heā€™s XxExTrAcTxX and heā€™s a new member here, treat him nicelyā€¦

i think rb1ā€™s just turned into a greeting for new members tbf, it hardly ever really means anything now

what are the chances a new member discovers the rb1 lore and finally understands why did users call him rb1 in their first post

Speaking of which what is the RB1 lore

guy who made a bunch of alts, so now heā€™s everyone

got banned and kept trying to come back via alts

Theoretically, is there anything stopping me from just like choosing Lightning as my second magic and then mutating it into Poison lightning?

If thatā€™s possible then this is literally better than scrolls in every single way

1 Like

No :+1:

i hope the choices will be from either A. your first magic or B. the magic youā€™re replacing
so if I had metal/fire i could change my fire mind into either frostmetal or sun despite them being 2 very different things

or just let us mutate our first mind

I do not need to have 3 copies of the same magic with more stats vetex, I need synergies

Itā€™s just this, idk why so many people think you can only get mutations related to your first magic :skull: that would be stupid
Also why Iā€™m saying it would be nice if it was possible for awakenings to give the same magic multiple times in case you want like, two fire mutations

1 Like

I seriously doubt it would be the case, but thatā€™s exactly what Vetex is saying.

Where?
All he says is magics turn into similar lost magics, nowhere does it say that only magics similar to 1st magic
Screenshot_20241017-122243

1 Like

Well hereā€™s the equation

• You get 3 slots, weā€™re assuming that youā€™re a mage
  • You mutate your first slot for example
  • You can only have 2 lost magics
  • You donā€™t lose your base magic anymore, so you must replace a different magic with something similar to your first magic, thus creating less variety.
  • If you want to mutate your third magic as well, you run into the same problem, because you donā€™t have space for both your third magic and a mutation of it.

i donā€™t actually think that would be the case bc that would be extremely shortsighted of vetex

i think heā€™d prof let us swap between our base and mutated magic in the magic ui so weā€™d still be able to mutate second and third lost magics with no issue

1 Like

Vetex said you only mutate 2nd and 3rd slot

You mean first magic?
Base magic refers to any of the 20 starter magics

1 Like