What do you hate most about World of Magic?

thicc boi is also a fast boi

well yes but this would make every single server lag no matter what as everyones ping would increased by 1/3rd of their current ping if not doubled as the servers would need to make way more calculations themselves, then send that as a response to people on a server, etc. etc.

Alright thanks man

I think someone should close this thread. It’s gone off-topic for the most part.

1 Like

Hate the big ass grinds, the unbalanced stats and the fact that vetex is hella stubborn and doesnt listen to the fanbase.

7 Likes

lag (10 characters)

how dare you

its still overused anyways

“ah yes he’ll never find me up here now i can regen” magic beam sounds intensify

1 Like

honestly, players that constantly run away can be pretty big deal without power sensing yet, as you have to chase them if you can see them on sight. but you know what else? they had an idea to hide through trees in constant need of escaping, which makes them hard to spot by and you have to check every tree near you. on alternative strategy you have to hear which and where their charge sound comes from if they attempt to charge their energy to max.

sometime someday you will no longer have to deal with those people trying to hide and escape by hiding constantly behind the large trees in the forest. since power level sensing will be available in a update soon.

1 Like

My idea to solve this would be that once you get 2000 fish you can trade it in for any sunken gear, which means after exactly 8000 fish caught you are guaranteed a full set of sunken and sword, if you choose to get full set. And if you want to get another of the item just get another 2000 fish. At least this way I can tell what progress I am at, and get the sunken gear I want like a sunken sword. 1/2000 is completely outrageous and completely turns off most people who want to get the gear or the game entirely.

thats the whole point… its supposed to be rare…
not everyone is supposed to be able to get it easily

2 Likes

cant believe this thread is still alive…
its a little worrying lol

1 Like

Plenty of people have plenty of things to complain about in many things, wom being one of them.

fr people still play the game tho lol

thing is getting sunken set is easy as shit

all it takes is luck which doesn’t affect the difficulty lol

like bro you just fish

…no?
rarity inflates the difficulty of obtaining an item
just because you can get it by grinding for hours or luck, doesn’t make it not difficult to obtain

…no?
rarity is something to show how common an item is and if it can be found easily

Being able to get something with 0 skill and by leaving an autofisher on doesn’t make it difficult to obtain

2 Likes

You actually made finding a sunken sound easy. Congrats.

1 Like

i dont like how magma has 60% more dmg with bleed
when earth and fire combined only get 35% more dmg with bleed

It’s 20% now