What do you hate most about World of Magic?

You open one chest and you gain probably more than 1 crown, it takes like a second to gain 1 crown, also I don’t think you can buy any items for only 1 crown

I can’t flatten Ironport in 1 blast with full magic size yet.
Yet.

1 Like

OH LOOK AT MR MONEY BAGS HERE WITH HIS COUNTLESS MONEY meanwhile i get ROBBED BY THE SYSTEM

I honestly hate and love how toxic the majority of the PvP community is. I hate it because its near impossible to fight against people without them being toxic, as it can be a real time waster. But I also love it, just for the fact that I like to look at it as entertainment. Losing a battle and watching the other opponents say things such as "“gg ez” is absolutely hilarious, and watching some people make up the most BS excuses after you win a round is also quite funny. Of course, this is just me, people might have a different mindset when it comes to this stuff.

1 Like

Aight I can finally respond. First of all, I have no reason to believe you defeated an entire bandit camp as a lvl 10 where you fought fair and head on if you don’t provide proof. If you can’t accept that, go ahead

not to mention how toxic you’re acting : p

Just to add onto my post, I hate how the fist hasn’t been added as a starter combat weapon yet, shouldn’t this be in the game already? lol.

Client sided pvp and how nothing has been done about it so far, its a joke in my opinion and it makes pvp a mess

3 Likes

meta said server sided would be even worse because of latency issues :pensive:

Listen, I’m not sure what causes this bug, but previously when you joined sometimes instead of asking you to pay a fine it gave you the surrender or resist warrant, now instead of that it asks you for 1 crown.
Also at least for me this bug only happens once a day, if losing one crown per day is too much for you then I literally have no clue what to tell you. Like do you only play for 5 seconds than leave? Because there are chests in every city and a lot in the wilderness.
How is 1 crowns a lot? Like I just can’t understand. Do you never do quests or something?
If finding chests is that hard then here is a map with chests
[Chest Map]
(https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/updated-every-known-chest-locations-on-the-map-v2-1/12682)

you aren’t funny you know that?

Dont argue with a 10 yo kid bruhhhhh
Save your time :skull::skull::skull::skull:

lightning sucks dude

At least when the server is laggy, EVERYONE is laggy. There can be 500mbps download speed ethernet guys and they can perfect block literally everything you throw at them.

I DONT READ PARAGRAPHS, IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING IN 3 SENTENCES OR LESS YOURE WRONG. but whenever I GO TO THE MARKET, IM ALWAYS A CROWN OFF. OBVIOUSLY I AM BEING TARGETED BY THE SYSTEM AND NOW I AM A VICTIM

OH YEAH? IM GONNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE ONLY 10 YEARS OLD (this is because i do not fight kids)

too many “fucks” but i agree 100%

just the occasional pvp toxicity, everything else is cool though

Oh god then why are you replying me I said don’t reply on a 10 yo :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

whoever takes small things with unnecessary serious is actual dumb
you know that is a small problem, right?
will be eventually fixed right?
what are you so mad for?
1CROWN just go for another quest for God’s sake.

THIS IS A BATA WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

PERFECTION IN A BATA DEVELOPMENT?

WHY ARE YOU SO MAD WITH A MINOR PROBLEM?

oh lord

I know ya gonna rage me back like ‘ya trash’ ‘ya idiot’ ‘ya 3 yo’ ‘go die’
yeah yeah I am I am all of these
on my way to die :skull::skull:
please stop being a baby be mature

I’m done with this don’t care whatever you argue with me or not
Reply no more

WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME A PARAGRAPH ON HOW MUCH IM RIGHT, JUST TELL ME THAT IN ONE SENTENCE. listen mr MONEY BAGS, 1 DOLLAR CAN GET ME A LOT AND THIS ISSUE SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOR VETEX

On Topic:

I hate how to minotaur drops give agility.

1 Like