What do you hate most about World of Magic?

I hate how long the updates take.

facts and i agree

Light is useless unless you got aim bot or are a placed shock wave explosion spammer (also hate the placed shock wave meta)
pillar explosions should have wayy more vertical hate how after someone misses i use my absolutely perfectly placed 1000/10 iq pillar placed explosion right underneath them but they don’t take damage as they are in the air

…I have no idea how is light harder to hit with than any other magic but ok

enchanting system. at least have the ability to choose an enchantment. like…the alchemists should know how to do that right??? (Hopefully?)

oh and the lose 5 rep every time you hit a player thing…i can’t pvp ;_;

I mean if you are constantly trying to rk and fight people who just want to fish or mind their own business they are gonna run.

The fact all of Mals old suggestions aren’t added yet smh 0/10 will not play again.

4 Likes

I tried guilds. I don’t hate em’ but it all boils down to “Let’s be the most powerful Guild in Magius! Nevermind actual impressions or anything!” I like the concept but haven’t run into any “Great” guilds yet. Wonder what the future is gonna be like for us solo players…

Don’t even understand why people ask that, since all of the magics are supposed to be balanced with their own individual strengths and weaknesses…

RKing is pretty annoying, not gonna lie. I’ve had people chase me all over the place without me wanting to fight and it keeps leading to me getting killed.

Yeah I’ve been chased before by a Villain Rep, all over and then I led him towards a Magic Council Camp and then I promptly escaped since i was max rep and did not want to grind reputation back again ;_;

Sometimes I just wanna do quests but the town is destroyed and now I’m level 40 so I can’t stay and watch without getting caught in the crossfire.

I just wanna vibe, bro

1 Like

killing or attacking bad reps makes your reputation go up

erm no my rep is at 1,425…that kinda means i have to do apprentice quests to get it to go up

wont go down

;; then i guess im unlucky cuz whenever i hit a player my rep goes down by 5. (Players not NPCs) ;;

ok maybe for bad rep players it lowers your rep, i havent looked closely

I mean it lowers for me so i dont pvp

fuck sunken sword

all my homies hate sunken sword

1 Like

Hey you were supposed to revive the thread when the Storyline Update dropped. smh